we boxing fans are all dumb and blind forreals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we boxing fans are all dumb and blind forreals

yes we all want floyd vs manny

and yes we all keep letting floyd come back from a long a$$ layoff and cherry pick and make big$$$$ than retire again..trust me if we all came together and dont buy none of floyds dumb a$$ fights he wouldnt be cashing in..but that will never happen
    shows how good floyd can fool his fans...
    after hearing floyd say he only fights for himself and for$$$ i hated the guy since then...he can keep that zero and quit for good..we dont need a busta like floyd in the sport of boxing...

I didn't pay for this bullshiet... wifebeater didn't get a dime from me

Comment

i hate to take 4 shots becuz of floyds sucker punches..

Comment

I dont give a **** if Floyd loves boxing or not. All I know is hes a great boxer thats a pleasure to watch. Sure, I'd like to see him fight more but thats his choice. He's in control of his life

Im sure none of us would like it if we had millions of grown men on our **** telling us what we should do with our lives.

Individualism

Comment

if pacquaio takes the 'test' he will be taking a sucker punch
          from mayweather before the fight ..coming in tired and blood drained

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
            I dont give a **** if Floyd loves boxing or not. All I know is hes a great boxer thats a pleasure to watch. Sure, I'd like to see him fight more but thats his choice. He's in control of his life

Im sure none of us would like it if we had millions of grown men on our **** telling us what we should do with our lives.

Individualism
            what i mean is.. im over him ducking pac..
            dont fawkin fight once every 2 yr than rape fans off their money
            what kind of BS is that..shows how dumb we are...

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post

Individualism
              Right. My only complaint is that he needs to fight the best out there and Ortiz was a good name on his resume. I love watching Floyd and Manny fight. Also floyd makes me more money then I pay him

Comment

I won't pay for another Floyd fight, even if he fights Pac.

Comment

lil floyd chooses not to fight the best fighters this is no new development it's been that way for quite some time now and if you're still unable to see this well then there may not be hope for you so continue to dish out your money, no risk all reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    I didn't pay for this bullshiet... wifebeater didn't get a dime from me

HOPEFULLY people now learned the lesson, to clean up the sports of boxing is not requiring test beyond what is mandated by the commission IT IS BY NOT SUPPORTING THOSE WHO GIVES A BAD NAME TO THE SPORT.

Comment

Working...
                    X