salaam alaikum mak

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      have your mom finish every sentence with 'chea' to keep you interested
      chea...

Comment

Comment

The Most Informative Poster Award: Eaner09. During the pre and post fight events of PAC-Margarito, any questions, minor or major, were immediately answered by Eaner09 using his contacts. Whether it was to confirm if there was a rehydration clause or if Team Margarito was holding up the post test disclosure, Eaner was on the spot.

THE MOST MISSED POSTER: Samurai. We miss you buddy. This forum took a major blow when you passed away and when i see tribute sigs, it still makes me sad. One of the main reason's i decided to to make another award thread is to give you one more shout out. Rest Well Buddy....

That's it folks....dont like my awards? make your own...to the winners, take a bow...Happy New Year, let's hope 2011 is better than last...and let's do it again next year

thanks for reading, ****s
          Glad to see my boy Ether getting the recognition he deserves finally.

And yes Samurai, we miss you!

Comment

RIP Samurai...

Still remember how everyone thought it was a joke when his brother came in.

no mention on the *******s/***** WARS...was that this year?

Comment

Holy Gotdamn ****ttttt. I won an award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Mak homie, and a huge mutha****in thank you too all ya'll in and out the Lounge. I truely love comin here, and seein what ya'll deviants have to say, as well as conversing with ya'll. I wanna give a special shot out to mah homie Gully Gad. He is the epitomy of Laid Back, and I've learned how to navigate though these forums from all of ya'll(Well not all, but a damn good few, waaaaayyyyyy too many to name). I'm glad I'm able to close out 2K10 with ya'll, and can't wait to share 2K11 with you all.

I'll end with a geart big RIP to SAMURAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get but a couple of convos with Sam before his untimely passing, but I have the utmost respect for him and miss him dearly. Long Live SAMURAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mak does the best Boxingscene awards, all the copy cats including mine[I think, I forgot if I did one or not], are shut down once Mak creates his.

Comment

LMFAO!!!!! That **** is ****in funny right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
                    OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH this nukka got momma jokes.

here
                    LMAO. You might wanna leave mak alone Oak, before he ****s around a puts your diaper on backwards, and gives you a bottle filled full of Draino.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      Mak does the best Boxingscene awards, all the copy cats including mine[I think, I forgot if I did one or not], are shut down once Mak creates his.
                      thank you (again ) and congrats

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      LMAO. You might wanna leave mak alone Oak, before he ****s around a puts your diaper on backwards, and gives you a bottle filled full of Draino.

Chief, i just came back from Vegas and man-o-man i was so tempted to put money on Wisconsin for tomorrow...then the Oregon line was +3.5, i left it alone

Comment

Working...
                      X