Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the excuses are to duck martinez now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    floyd claimes he is great, but what great fighter has he defeated?

hell has he ever defeated a fighter in his prime?

no, the closest was hatton but that was at 147 and he was hatton was never that good in the first place, he was good at 140 though

floyd simply avoided the most dangerous fighters through out, on youtube you can see so many videos of him admitting that, when he got called out face to face vs margo but *****ed out

when he said live on air he does not take the dangerous fighters to save his record and so on

All I see here are excuses from guys like larry

Prime Kosta, Mosley, Margo, Cotto, Pacman and martinez

excuses to why he has ducked them, it is pathetic

come on, look at his prime, who did he really fight? oscar and ricky bloody hatton, seriously?

what career defining fight has he had?

nothing

I won't see this again but I am sure guys like Prettyboy and larry post 10 excuses why he avoided the best

also I want to ask, he fights once year, and pretty much takes crappy fights, everytime we hear it is a tune up, tune up tune up and tune up

every ****ing year it is a tune up?

he ducked pac but can save his legacy by taking out martinex at 154...yet all we hear are excuses
    "Sorry to disappoint you again, I'm fighting Robert Guererro! And I know you will pay for it again! Martinez?? Hell NO!!!" ---Pusssy Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      "Sorry to disappoint you again, I'm fighting Robert Guererro! And I know you will pay for it again! Martinez?? Hell NO!!!" ---Pusssy Floyd Mayweather
      As oppose to: "We want an easy fight to look good in so we have leverage in negotiations with Mayweather after losing to Bradley and looking lacklustre in our last three fights. Cotto at 154lbs? Nope, too risky. Surely we can beat Marquez convincingly now".

How'd that work out again? I guess we'll be seeing Pacquiao in with Canelo at 154lbs on his return? Right? Nah..... Brandon Rios is more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
        As oppose to: "We want an easy fight to look good in so we have leverage in negotiations with Mayweather after losing to Bradley and looking lacklustre in our last three fights. Cotto at 154lbs? Nope, too risky. Surely we can beat Marquez convincingly now".

How'd that work out again? I guess we'll be seeing Pacquiao in with Canelo at 154lbs on his return? Right? Nah..... Brandon Rios is more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post

Why not try attack his argument rather than deflect it on Pacquiao? Even if Pacquiao does it, it still shows Mayweather is overhyped and ducks way more than he should.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            floyd claimes he is great, but what great fighter has he defeated?

hell has he ever defeated a fighter in his prime?

no, the closest was hatton but that was at 147 and he was hatton was never that good in the first place, he was good at 140 though

floyd simply avoided the most dangerous fighters through out, on youtube you can see so many videos of him admitting that, when he got called out face to face vs margo but *****ed out

when he said live on air he does not take the dangerous fighters to save his record and so on

All I see here are excuses from guys like larry

Prime Kosta, Mosley, Margo, Cotto, Pacman and martinez

excuses to why he has ducked them, it is pathetic

come on, look at his prime, who did he really fight? oscar and ricky bloody hatton, seriously?

what career defining fight has he had?

nothing

I won't see this again but I am sure guys like Prettyboy and larry post 10 excuses why he avoided the best

also I want to ask, he fights once year, and pretty much takes crappy fights, everytime we hear it is a tune up, tune up tune up and tune up

every ****ing year it is a tune up?

he ducked pac but can save his legacy by taking out martinex at 154...yet all we hear are excuses

Comment

Glad people are calling floyd out for the cherry picking, has helped me a bit reading some of your thoughts guys

Still, guys like deranged, making excuses after excuses and a couple of others on here, they are proving the point of this thread

excuses to duck the best, thats all they have to back up floyd, such a shame

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Why not try attack his argument rather than deflect it on Pacquiao? Even if Pacquiao does it, it still shows Mayweather is overhyped and ducks way more than he should.
                Read my first post where I responded to the topic of the thread, gave opinions on who I think Mayweather didn't fight when he could have and dispelled one of the threadstarters assertions (the supposed ducking of Mosley. Check the video and see for yourself). I think the thread is heavily biased and looks only to discredit rather than start a debate. If you think it's objective, then you state, for instance, when Mayweather should've fought Kostya Tszyu, seeing as he supposedly ducked him too.

I deflect it on Pacquiao because people give Pacquiao credit for the very things they hold against Mayweather and then claim to be "boxing fans". Praise 'em all or slate 'em all if they do the same things, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Never understood the insane hype surrounding Mayweather on NSB. Sure, he's a great boxer; but he's hardly 'pushed' himself. So what if he retires undefeated? He'll always be remembered for not fighting Manny and, if this drags on, Sergio.
                  So his legacy is tied to a guy who couldn't separate himself from a Marquez in 4 fights and a middleweight? You guys are pathethic. It's easier just to flat out say you just don't like him. Trying to justify it with "boxing" reasons is embarrassing.

Comment

so it was ok for pac man to fight bradley but canelo or guerrero is not ok for floyd lol

Comment

The problem you Floyd-haters have is that when Floyd fights one guy you automatically say he's ducking another guy. Look what's happening now.

If he fights Canelo, then he's ducking the Ghost and Martinez. If he fights the Ghost, then he's ducking Canelo, right?

Admittedly, he could have fought Pac, but Pac can be accused of ducking that fight just as much as Floyd.

To say Floyd was ducking Margo is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X