Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Ortiz or Pacquiao/Marquez...which are you more excited for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather/Ortiz or Pacquiao/Marquez...which are you more excited for?

5 Reasons Mayweather/Ortiz is more intriguing than Pacquiao/Marquez

Which are you more interested in seeing?

I will go with Mayweather's fight. I really don't know what to expect.

Originally posted by shermand View Post

I'm definitely hyped for this weekend's fights but I know Mayweather is gonna walk through Ortiz with counter shots to win a UD. I'm going to pay for the Pac-JMM fight because there is a genuuine history there and all the previous fights have been close. Plus, 2 of my favorite boxers are involved and if JMM wins, that would be epic. Plus, I can't stand the thought of Floyd burning my hard earned money like it's toilet paper.......not a smart move on his part- I think that turned a lot of people off to him.

Comment

anyone who pays for that jmm-pacroid fight is a ******* or just stupid......or both

Comment

Originally posted by shermand View Post

Its this fight this weekend. Mayweather always puts on a good show and Ortiz has never been in a boring fight that I saw. Pac-Marquez will be a good too but Mayweather-Ortiz puts a young champion fighting a HOF thats 10 years older and will bring it to him. Cant wait!!

Comment

I am a Floyd fan, but Ortiz is a bum. Marquez Pacman is a great fight. I dont know if the weigh afect Marquez, but I dont think

Comment

I'm exited for both I just hope Mauweather doesn't run & put on a boring fight as usual. As for Marquez VS PAC I'm expecting a KO not unless Marquez makes it past the 8th boxes him & doesn't try to trade with PAC I still give him the chance of a Decidion.

Comment

Ortiz has the power to kd Floyd, but Floyd's elusive style might not make that happen. I'm banking on what Floyd promised - stand in front of Ortiz and not run like a chicken. I sense that the latter is more likely - potshot Ortiz to death. I think Floyd would, as usual, cruise himself to a boring UD. I just hope Ortiz would have the strength and power to force his will and overwhelm Floyd. I think Ortiz's mental toughness has began to develop like he showed in the Berto fight. It's deadly. That's what I'm looking forward to in this fight.

As for the Marquez/Pac, this is always a guaranteed real fight as seen in their last two fights. The added factor here is not so much about the weight but the supposed improvement of Pac's boxing skill. I would expect no difference in the outcome if Pac fights the same way as in the 2 previous fights.

;-0
              Last edited by maguirre; 09-15-2011, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Mayweather/Ortiz of course. The undercard alone is enough to warrant excitement.

Comment

Working...
                X