Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters that lost their hype that u still have hope for

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have hope for Khan and Juanma I feel both would do themselves a favor by moving up in weight.

Comment

Mick Katsidis!

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
        Mick Katsidis!
        too many wars man, hope he's still got some in him though he's a legend!

Comment

Jacobs, since his fight with Pirog it's been a downward spiral but it's back to recovery now!

Comment

Jorge Linares.......I am still a fan and even if he doesn't make it to the top he is (till he's completely done) a pleasure to watch. The problem that I see is that once a fighter loses they lose their following and from what I see sure you can be that way if you want but for the most part it's really a sheep mentality. If I liked you as a boxer once then even if your best years are behind you I will still support you or look back and enjoy your prime. I won't just drop a fighter due to sheep mentality. A lot of you guys are looking for superheroes; perfect specimens that will never lose and is omnipotent. Let me tell you something my friends, there will never be one, we're human.

Peace
            Last edited by {Pito}; 10-13-2012, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Andre Dirrell.

Very, very talented and I think he can do great things in the future. Needs to get in the ring asap.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                Devon "huh-huh-huh" Alexander.

Tell the mofo to stop telegraphing his shots. Huh-ha-huh-...
                I agree with Devon Alexander. He is still young and has a lot of talent and physical ability. All that combined with what looks to be a much better weight for him could add up to him becoming special, or at least seen as special again.

Comment

Jorge Linares and Andy Lee.In Andys case very faded hope his stamina issues and leaky defense are way too costly too beat any current champ and top contenders.He should try for a Macklin showdown on paddys day or fight either Barker or Murray in the UK which are good fights

Comment

Panchito Bojado, thought this kid was going to be the next Oscar

Comment

Acelino Freitas disappointed me when he quit against Corales...lost some money there

Comment

Working...
                      X