No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Koki Kameda Training Hard For Osaka Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Koki Kameda Training Hard For Osaka Defense

Triple world champion Koki Kameda showed an impressive physique while training on Thursday in Japan's capital. Koki (24-1, 15 KOs), the current world champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), is preparing his first defense of the belt he won last December with a unanimous decision over Alexander Munoz of Venezuela. The champion, 24, boxed for four rounds and showed speed, precision and power in the scrimmage.

[Click Here To Read More]

he a pacquiao fan huh

Comment

Boxing Scene-->"Koki will defend against against Daniel Diaz (18-2, 13 KOs) of Nicaragua, an American boxer who picked up 65% of his victories by knockout"

So ¿is Diaz Nicaraguan or American?.... Or since Nicaragua is in the America's(Central America to be exact), that would make him American..¿Maybe that's what they meant?

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
        he a pacquiao fan huh
        i was thinking that too. Can't ever remember another fighter getting so much praise from fellow current champs. Kameda isn't the only one i've seen/heard being a fan of Pac. No other champs ever wore a Chavez, DLH, RJJ, Tyson shirt that i can remember. Pac is highly respected by his peers.

Comment

japanese shane battier

Comment

koki looks strong... hopefully he'll get to fight mares/agbeko winner or darchinyan

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
              japanese shane battier
              i was thinking the same thing

Comment

koki kameda

Comment

Working...
                X