Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Floyd's father's condition is getting worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    yep, *******. have those links? pretty funny that you jump on another mans dick and ride his, so called, "insult.

talk about female
    Well I've been good.

Why you talking about dicks? hmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      Well I've been good.

Why you talking about dicks? hmmmm....
      only a fruit, such as yourself would think i was talking about dick.

meaning, instead of bitingsomeone else...come up with something of your own

goodness

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        only a fruit, such as yourself would think i was talking about dick.

meaning, instead of bitingsomeone else...come up with something of your own

goodness
        Oooh yeah amma ****ing fruitloop!

OK how about this.

You teach me how to hook up with chicks with your million $ pick up lines. Let's use your famous "do you know Floyd Mayweather?"

How's that sound? Sound like a plan?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          bwhahahhahaha!!!! look at these ***** apologists coming up with every ****in excuse to allow floyd to duck pac.

you ***** apologists are ****in pathetic douche bags. you mutha****as are a disgrace to true boxing fans. mutha****a
          pullcounter what has become of you

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
            pullcounter what has become of you

His account's probably hacked. He's been gung ho like that all day, and to everyone at that!

Comment

Oooh yeah amma ****ing fruitloop!

OK how about this.

You teach me how to hook up with chicks with your million $ pick up lines. Let's use your famous "do you know Floyd Mayweather?"

How's that sound? Sound like a plan?
              deal, i may have to switch up my game. i know how you like those ladyboys. so ill get them for you.

no no no, no need to thankme

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                bwhahahhahaha!!!! look at these ***** apologists coming up with every ****in excuse to allow floyd to duck pac.

you ***** apologists are ****in pathetic douche bags. you mutha****as are a disgrace to true boxing fans. mutha****a
                pathetic really.. u sad sad boy. and the mutha****a at the end..

Comment

arum is probably being nice because he's hopeful that the fight can be made sometime in the future plus it means he knows he can make some easy money off pac by having him fight margarito and cotto for now

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  No one criticises Floyd for taking time off so to speak,it is the way he did it,very unprofessional.After Mosley's fight he did mention he could take time off.All he needed to do was have a proper press conference ,tell the world he had personal things to attend to.Everyone would be very supportive.I cant fault the guy's ability as a fighter but this time he bull****ted everyone.
                  good to see a level headed floyd fan in here , you don't have to be a hater to see he is in the wrong here

Comment

His account's probably hacked. He's been gung ho like that all day, and to everyone at that!
                    how do you hack an account???

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                      how do you hack an account???
                      Sadly, it's all too easy. I don't know much about it, but even a half determined hacker can do it rather easily.

I think the bigger question is: why would someone bother? Hacking a boxingscene account profits the hacker nothing. I just don't see the incentive, the motive.

Comment

Working...
                      X