Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather ever fight an opponent we really want him to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real **** right there ^^^^

Comment

• Doesn't matter. He's getting old. Out with the old, in with the new. Broner is the guy to fallow now.

Comment

• No matter who he fights and beat ya'll will claim he should have fought someone else...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          Are you fuking serious?

Roy Jones Jr should have fought Benn-Eubank-Nunn-Mccellan-Daruiz.
          You are delusional if you think lmfao Johnson Gonzalez Sosa and God damn HARDING is more dangerous than Dariuz Benn-Nunn-Eubank.

The very fact that you used a Roy Jones Jr example and listed a whole bunch of B Rated fighters shows your complete and utter lack of knowledge when it comes to boxing.

Go back to my Tiger Muhammad thread.. That thread is for people like you.

Lmao @ listing guys like Harding and Sosa .. Did you boxrec those foolz?
          Or did you actually watch them fight?
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=576310

Destroyed with one link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            ' kev'

thinks Harding and Sosa are better fighters than Eubank,Daruiz, and Nunn.
            Really? That's news to me that I thought that. I wonder where in my post did you conclude that I think that. You're a silly little troll, move along.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              my question was is hatton as good as cotto or pac at 147? i never mentioned their in ring weights or any of that jibberish that you brought up. how is that stuff relevant to my question? who's better at 147 was my question and you didn't answer! because you know the guys floyd avoided were much better than hatton and they were much bigger fights as well. floyd doesn't care about big fights he cares about easy fights.
              You dont mention ring weights because thats too real for you , you would sooner argue whats written even though its not fact of the real weight they actually fought at , at the time they were 140 fighters , meaning Floyd was a WW champion that could make 140 , Hatton was never a WW and Floyd has grown into a small to medium WW in the coming years since then , its all about the time , the Hatton that fought Floyd was a beast compared to the Hatton that fought Manny , again its about whats relevant at that time , form changes , weight changes , body and mind change .

You dont apply those changes to each time frame and occassion in your posts , you just think its all the same and argue the written word not what really happened .

Hatton was at his very best the night he fought Floyd his mind and body was never better until the bell sound and he realized he is in with greatness .

Hatton that fought Manny was already beat his mind was shot and he looked like crap in his previous fights and then throw in a new trainer , how can you compare that Hatton with the unbeaton one , you cant its a totally different animal .

You cannot rag on Floyd and prop Manny , they fight many of the same guys and Floyd fought them under tougher conditions than Manny did , Manny WONT fight them without a CW and that is BS because those CWs handicaped the opponent .

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                Good job Floyd fans.

This thread got ethered.
                It starts and ends like the writer said:

" .... That always puzzled me. It didn't puzzle me as much as Floyd's cult like fans who would defend this though. Every excuse in the book was made and everyone was to blame, except Floyd. I've never met a Mayweather fan without an excuse."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                  No matter who he fights and beat ya'll will claim he should have fought someone else...
                  True, which is a true testament to his cherry picking and not fighting the most dangerous opponents.

If he just went ahead and fought the strongest opposition available no one would would need to claim he should fight someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    True, which is a true testament to his cherry picking and not fighting the most dangerous opponents.

If he just went ahead and fought the strongest opposition available no one would would need to claim he should fight someone else.
                    no. you guys say he's scared of a guy. he fights them,beats them easily, and then you guys change your tune after.

Comment

• God damn BloodBoxing was right.

Comment

Working...
                      X