No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn, De La Hoya Trade Words Over Khan's Sky Rift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn, De La Hoya Trade Words Over Khan's Sky Rift

Amir Khan's world title defence against Paul McCloskey on Saturday is being overshadowed by an ongoing row about a lack of mainstream television coverage, with the champion's team being accused of "operational incompetence" and "commercial suicide".

[Click Here To Read More]

khan should just drop this useless fight and fight bradley

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      khan should just drop this useless fight and fight bradley
      He can't you dumb****! You know absolutely nothing, don't you? If Khan cancels the fight, the ENTIRE CARD gets cancelled. There are guys on this undercard that need their pittance of a payday so they can put a roof over their head and food on the table. Those guys make virtually nothing and need every cent they can get. If Khan cancels this card just due to a loss of money, he would come off as selfish prick. Everyone will bad mouth him saying 'he didn't get his money so he screwed everybody, etc., etc.)...

Please, for the love of whomever your God is, stop saying stupid ****. You are an imbecile and a disgrace to real boxing fans everywhere. GTFO...

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
        He can't you dumb****! You know absolutely nothing, don't you? If Khan cancels the fight, the ENTIRE CARD gets cancelled. There are guys on this undercard that need their pittance of a payday so they can put a roof over their head and food on the table. Those guys make virtually nothing and need every cent they can get. If Khan cancels this card just due to a loss of money, he would come off as selfish prick. Everyone will bad mouth him saying 'he didn't get his money so he screwed everybody, etc., etc.)...

Please, for the love of whomever your God is, stop saying stupid ****. You are an imbecile and a disgrace to real boxing fans everywhere. GTFO...
        agree. that guy is really stupid. i hope not all puerto ricans are idiots just like him. smh at disbelief.

Comment

Cant disagree with Hearn

My question is how is Khans team allowed to make such a huge decision with Mcloskeys team having any word

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Cant disagree with Hearn

My question is how is Khans team allowed to make such a huge decision with Mcloskeys team having any word
            It might be because they were getting a lump sum of cash (around 300K or whatever) no matter what. As long as they get paid, that's pretty much all they care about. Hearn is right though, and he has a right to belittle Team Khan and GBP for showing promotional incompetence. I thought all that stuff was financially secured and couldn't be changed once contracts signed but I guess not...

Comment

does anyone know what ODLH education level is? i mean did he even graduate high school? these uneducated idiots that once were boxers (which doesnt help your IQ) dont know anything about business

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
                does anyone know what ODLH education level is? i mean did he even graduate high school? these uneducated idiots that once were boxers (which doesnt help your IQ) dont know anything about business
                Bill Gates was a drop out

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                  It might be because they were getting a lump sum of cash (around 300K or whatever) no matter what. As long as they get paid, that's pretty much all they care about. Hearn is right though, and he has a right to belittle Team Khan and GBP for showing promotional incompetence. I thought all that stuff was financially secured and couldn't be changed once contracts signed but I guess not...
                  Yes i agree and was thinking the same thing

There must have been a clause which allowed such things to happen

Comment

Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
                    Bill Gates was a drop out
                    Ya but bill gates didn't get hit in the head for a living and he's more of the exception rather than the rule

Comment

Working...
                    X