Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland has been cleared by a Federal judge to travel to Mexico to fight Angulo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
    Angulo KO 5 in an absolute WAR. Props to James for accepting this fight unlike that p*ssy Vanes, but this is the exact opposite of the type of fight he should be taking...He's still in the rebuilding process right now. Oh well, guess he sees it as a now or never situation.
    i agree vato.

Comment

Gatti-Ward folks. Gatti-Ward. This will be a battle of wills, a battle of heart, a battle of intestinal fortitude and I will thoroughly enjoy every second of it while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Vanes just tweeted this.

@VanesBoxing
        Vanes Martirosyan
        Just had a great workout nothing but Angulo on my mind @trboxing

????
        The fck this puto talking about?

Comment

Awesome. Angulo will win though.

Comment

Right after the Julio fight I actually got a boner thinking of this fight taking place. Not as hype now but still going to be an epic war.

Comment

Highly doubt this will happen with distance,but can kirkland win a decision in mexico is a question.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Gatti-Ward folks. Gatti-Ward. This will be a battle of wills, a battle of heart, a battle of intestinal fortitude and I will thoroughly enjoy every second of it while it lasts.
                I dont think it will be that competitive. I like angulo in 3 if he doesnt catch kirkland earlier. I will be tuned in though. Nice AV again BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  The fck this puto talking about?
                  PermaBAN for the Next poster who posts any tweets or comments from vanes the armenian vagina.

Comment

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
                    I'm being told by multiple sources that a bout between Kirkland-Angulo will be a go for Cancun on Nov 5th.Like Bart Scott-CANT WAIT! #boxing

Comment

WAR Kirkland and Angulo.

Comment

Working...
                      X