No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Visits Dying Kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez Visits Dying Kid

And as always, Ellie Seckbach's stupid questions ruins the moment.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=486093

yeah my thread got 55 views but 1 post, fail. haha

Comment

They cynical person in me makes me think the parents just really wanted to meet Sergio Martinez and used the kid as an excuse to get Martinez over to their house.

Edit: Oops, sorry. Didn't see your thread, chiguy91.

Comment

Great thing for Sergio to do, but I'm not going to lie I was cringing at the fact that it was being filmed.

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
          Great thing for Sergio to do, but I'm not going to lie I was cringing at the fact that it was being filmed.
          That van behind Martinez looks like a News van. I'm guessing the parents made a deal with a local news station to film the event in order to get some money to pay the bills.

Comment

His parents look like happy fat ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              They cynical person in me makes me think the parents just really wanted to meet Sergio Martinez and used the kid as an excuse to get Martinez over to their house.

Edit: Oops, sorry. Didn't see your thread, chiguy91.
              yeah, there's people out there like that, hope they weren't those kind of people.
              no worries man, my thread flew to page 3 due to all the floyd/ortiz talk.

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
              yeah, it's a bit weird, but he isn't about to die. i assume he's been like that for months. fail on elie's part trying to interview him.

Comment

He's a good guy, he also came this year to Mexico to promote a campain against bullying in some schools.

Comment

Heavy Vid.

Any type of support is a kind gesture. Sergio is all heart.

Comment

lol, that kid looks like a mix between peter griffin and a toad.

Comment

Working...
                    X