No announcement yet.

I honestly thought it was impossible for Mayweather not to fight Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly thought it was impossible for Mayweather not to fight Pacquiao

Lets go back a few years ago when people wanted Mayweather to fight Cotto/ Margarito. He was able to avoid Margarito by fighting Baldomir for a legitimate title which makes sense. Then when the world wanted him to fight Cotto if he beat Margarito he retires before the fight.

I said to myself, you know what there is no way Mayweather cannot fight Pacquiao since there are no Baldomirs or De La Hoyas left. And BOOM Matthew Hatton comes out of no where. C'mon this is becoming a joke. I dont put the blame on Mayweather I put it more on his management. However, he should man up and say Matthew Hatton does not deserve the fight or he is not worth his time.

Why Is Matthew Hatton considered as a legitimate opponent and not Shane Mosley?

The Mayweather v Pacquiao fight is still on the table, they just need to overcome that conflict Pacquiao has in May with his political thing.

I don't think there any cause for everyone to be having fits over the M. Hatton thing, it's a tune-up fight that isn't in the way of any of the big fights. Oh, and I strongly doubt it's even gonna happen - seems like too much effort for such little reward.

Comment

The Matthew Hatton thing is a foking rumor. That's it.

It's like me spreading around the web that your mom will die next month....

I'm pretty sure he's going to fight someone else in the UK.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins could be right. But also remember, Jeff said Mayweather is being trained right now. Roger also confirmed that and didn't want to reveal against who.

Comment

notice how nO ONE has provided a SOLID source from a KNOWN AND RELIABLE boxing site.

..its a R U M O R

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            The Matthew Hatton thing is a foking rumor. That's it.

It's like me spreading around the web that your mom will die next month....

I'm pretty sure he's going to fight someone else in the UK.
            its a rumor but you are pretty sure that he's gonna fight someone else in the uk?

I dont think Fraudulent jr. can get away publicly with fighting another tune up. He just fought a tune up with marquez. Now another tune up? He at least better pick a welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Bernard Hopkins could be right. But also remember, Jeff said Mayweather is being trained right now. Roger also confirmed that and didn't want to reveal against who.
              where did Roger confirm this at Dom? shoot me a link fam

Comment

Working...
              X