Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi To Broner: I Don't Go That Way, I Like Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi To Broner: I Don't Go That Way, I Like Women

In an earlier article on BoxingScene.com, WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner 926-0, 22KOs) was very vocal in responding to some of the recent comments that were made by WBA welterweight champ Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs).

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is working behind the scenes to finalize Broner-Malignaggi for an HBO televised date of June 22.

On Thursday, Malignaggi stated that he heard Broner was reluctant to face him at the Barclays Center, which is located in Malignaggi's hometown of Brooklyn. Broner denied Malignaggi's claim, telling BoxingScene that he will fight Malignaggi "anywhere." [Click Here To Read More]

Broner will beat Paulie but Paulie can talk ****e with the best.

Comment

Its a fact that Paulie and Broner post on Boxingscene

Comment

lool great comeback broner better get to writing new material

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          In an earlier article on BoxingScene.com, WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner 926-0, 22KOs) was very vocal in responding to some of the recent comments that were made by WBA welterweight champ Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs).

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is working behind the scenes to finalize Broner-Malignaggi for an HBO televised date of June 22.

On Thursday, Malignaggi stated that he heard Broner was reluctant to face him at the Barclays Center, which is located in Malignaggi's hometown of Brooklyn. Broner denied Malignaggi's claim, telling BoxingScene that he will fight Malignaggi "anywhere." [Click Here To Read More]
          I lke Broner but 926-0 with only 22 KO !!! wow..lol

Comment

Broner isn't gonna win the verbal battle

Comment

Originally posted by jabnhold View Post
              lool great comeback broner better get to writing new material
              This was a great comeback?

Comment

Lol. Boxing reminds me of rap battles. Something like the Budden - Ransom beef if anyone remembers it.

Comment

LOL.

The buildup to this fight will be great.

Comment

Broner is getting humiliated

Comment

Working...
                    X