No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Rigondeaux: Top Rank Explore Radio City Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire-Rigondeaux: Top Rank Explore Radio City Card

A deal is nearly complete for Nonito Donaire to fight Guillermo Rigondeaux on April 13, but the site for the HBO main event has to be chosen before it can be officially announced.

Officials for Top Rank Inc., which promotes Donaire (31-1, 20 KOs) and Rigondeaux (11-0, 8 KOs), will meet next week to determine the viability of bringing the 122-pound title fight to Radio City Music Hall in New York. The Theater at Madison Square Garden, the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif., and several sites in Texas also are under consideration.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just do it in NY paggot

Comment

I m glad to see this is going forward...

Comment

NY or GTFO

Comment

Lol at all those that were saying Nonito would duck this chump. Now Rigos done. Congratulations.

Comment

I wish this fight was taking place in the Bay area out here either at the Oracle in Oakland or the Shark Tank San Jose.

Comment

Ive seen more people on here ask for NY than Texas or Cali... Maybe it should be NY.

Comment

if its in NYC we gon be there rolling deep!!! I really hope its nyc we bout to plan a 5 day vaca around it

Comment

Put it in TX!! I haven't been to a good live fight since I was in Vegas for Martinez/JCC jr

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                    I wish this fight was taking place in the Bay area out here either at the Oracle in Oakland or the Shark Tank San Jose.
                    Ha! looking at the Shark Tank right now

Comment

Working...
                    X