Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pound for pound who hits harder mikey garcia, or golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pound for pound who hits harder mikey garcia, or golovkin?

your thoughts,i was very impressed wit mikeys pop specially agaisnt a though guy like salido

Mikey must hit like a mule because I was really surprised by the way salido was reacting to his punches. It almost seemed like salido was going down on purpose.

Comment

garcia. at FW, one punch power historically has been pretty rare. naseem hamed. manny pacquiao. danny lopez. i can't think of too many more bonafide one punch punchers at the weight. garcia doesn't hit like these guys, but he has one punch power. i could if i put in some time, but the point is that there are very few of them.

he was hitting salido with hooks he didnt see and hurting him/ dropping him, but he was also hitting him with right hands that siri could see. they still hurt him, and he looked very taken back by the power.
      that first left hook changed his outlook on the whole fight.

MW is a punchers division. these are not small guys. they're supposed to be able to hurt eachtother.

garcia will not be a FW forever. his body looks like a lightweight, or even a 140 lber eventually.

Comment

Garcia can punch but I wouldn't take this fight as an example of his power on a P4P level.

I said in the months up to this fight that Salido's resistance was clearly on the decline and was a big worry for me.

As soon as he went down in the first round, I wasn't surprised at all.

Salido's chin has clearly been in one war too many.

Comment

great points

Comment

before i didnt care, but now im intrigued by how a fight between donaire and garcia would play out, too bad they said they not interested.

Comment

I say Garcia hurts his opponents because of his excellent counter punching and catching guys when they don't see or expect it....
              GGG is a mule though, he hospitalizes dudes with punches they do see coming

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I say Garcia hurts his opponents because of his excellent counter punching and catching guys when they don't see or expect it....
                great reply, some people need to understand ggg wont knock everyone out. the biggest punchers in history didnt win every fight by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  counter-punching, or timing?

where are you lot seeing garcia the counter-puncher?

Comment

Working...
                  X