Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Will Ask Rigondeaux To Do Random Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is this the only demand and the rest of the deal is being worked on? Or is this just a demand in case things get moving to the point of a deal being done?

With Mares almost out of the question, this is the best fight available for Donaire, and hope it gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      So would Rigo be the coward if he ducked out of the fight? Or is Donair the coward for demanding these "extra tests"?

It's going to be a great year in boxing.
      Donair is obviously a coward trying to duck the fight. Rigo has nothing to hide so he should walk away and let the commission do its job. Im new to this, but thats the way it works right?

Comment

Donaire is going to beat Rigo like he stole something

Comment

I'm guessing Rigo may have done Olympic style drug testing at some point before. Wonder what makes me think that...

If his secret is drugs then I wanna buy some of those special foot steroids what he's on to get my footwork looking oh so fine.

Comment

I thought Donaire said he would fight anyone if they
            used PEDs or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
              Donair is obviously a coward trying to duck the fight. Rigo has nothing to hide so he should walk away and let the commission do its job. Im new to this, but thats the way it works right?
              Unlike floyd, donaire is actually trying to use drug test to actually clean up the sport. Donaire takes true olympic style drug test which is year round test.

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
                I thought Donaire said he would fight anyone if they
                used PEDs or not?
                i thought he just offered/asked for opponents to join him? we will have to see if a rejection of testing results in him backing out.... he HAS said it doesnt matter to him.

Comment

Truely doubt Rigo will not do the testing.
                  Do not believe Donaire can outbox Rigo, so he will have to be the aggressor but will leave him open to Rigo's counter body shots and quick delivery counters to the head.
                  Sadly I believe when Rigo wins or even KO's Donaire, how long before speculation of PEDS? In that case thankfully or hopefully full drug testing will occur.

Comment

^^ he changed his stance on fighting opponents without requiring testing. He has the choice to do so. Have you never changed your mind about something?

Comment

Is Rigo working with Memo?

Comment

Working...
                      X