No announcement yet.

David Haye admits what we always knew:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    David Haye is a moron. He's the 3rd best HW right now, but he needs to realize that winning fights against other top 10 HW's would put the pressure on Vitali to fight him. I still hope Vitali-Haye happens, otherwise it's a pretty blatant crappy way for Vitali to end his career, and beating Haye would easily be his best win.

But if Haye can't get the Vitali fight, he should be fighting Povetkin, Boytsov, Pulev, Fury/Price, etc. And try to get the Wlad rematch down the line.

Haye is such a waste of a good fighter, not a great fighter, but a good fighter.
    Honestly, I don't like the way Haye operates, there are shades of Mayweather in the way he treats boxing with fake retirements, ducking, excuses and believing he is too good to fight certain fighters, all the while yapping to the media. It's not normal behaviour for a British fighter to put money above pride.

Haye would possibly/probably beat an old Vitali but he's arrogant enough as it is and doesn't deserve the payday after not putting it on the line against Wlad. As much as I'd like to watch the fight part of me wouldn't mind Vitali saying 'no can do David, now we both retire'.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Honestly, I don't like the way Haye operates, there are shades of Mayweather in the way he treats boxing with fake retirements, ducking, excuses and believing he is too good to fight certain fighters, all the while yapping to the media. It's not normal behaviour for a British fighter to put money above pride.

Haye would possibly/probably beat an old Vitali but he's arrogant enough as it is and doesn't deserve the payday after not putting it on the line against Wlad. As much as I'd like to watch the fight part of me wouldn't mind Vitali saying 'no can do David, now we both retire'.
      To even compare Haye to Mayweather is ridiculous.........

Comment

Haye should have accepted to fight Tyson Fury. He would have made a lot of money, it's be a big fight in England, and it's a win over a supposed Top 10 HW. Than, he could still fight Vitali in the Spring.

But I don't see why Haye doesn't try and fight Boytsov, Povetkin, Pulev, Adamek, Price/Fury, and put the pressure on Vitali to fight him, or push for a Wlad rematch down the line.

Haye is a waste of a very good fighter.
        Vitali will fight Haye or retire, nothing Haye does will change that.

Comment

Haye should have accepted to fight Tyson Fury. He would have made a lot of money, it's be a big fight in England, and it's a win over a supposed Top 10 HW. Than, he could still fight Vitali in the Spring.

But I don't see why Haye doesn't try and fight Boytsov, Povetkin, Pulev, Adamek, Price/Fury, and put the pressure on Vitali to fight him, or push for a Wlad rematch down the line.

Haye is a waste of a very good fighter.
          Because he doesn't have to?

Gaye is still the biggest money fight for either Klitschko. He knows that. So why waste time fighting nobodies when he can just sit on his arse and wait for Vitali?

Comment

I think Haye is not really bothered about fighting he wants to fight a Klitschko to regain some of that pride he lost against Wlad. If it was about money he could pick quite a few easy fights and get paid 1 mil+.

Comment

Vitali's legacy is in tatters, he'll always be known as the man who ducked the Hayemaker.

Comment

your fave Hatton just demonstrated that he had a "fake retirement", and he ducked Witter, and he made many excuses after losing to Mayweather and Pacquiao (and the beating he took against Collazo was because of "a cold" sure...)

Double standards, you gotta love um..

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  i hope vitali mcclellans him.
                  thats classy, i hate McClellan but wishing that on anyone is just ****ing moronic, i hope your soul is at piece when your time comes

Comment

When is the haye vs fury fight happening? How much will it cost to get a ticket for the backseats?

Comment

Working...
                    X