Got an I phone, keep getting redirected in NSB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
    Get a Android. Problem solved
    I am, I am waiting til August for my upgrade to get the Samsung Galaxy 3. I don't want to pay 160 dollars quid for the remaining months if I forfeit the date. Plus the contract will still be an extended 2 years from Spetember if I do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      I am, I am waiting til August for my upgrade to get the Samsung Galaxy 3. I don't want to pay 160 dollars quid for the remaining months if I forfeit the date. Plus the contract will still be an extended 2 years from Spetember if I do so.
      LOL i was just watching some vids on it. Verizon annonced its availibilty today.

I have the 4S with Verizon and the Nexus with Sprint.

I want to ditch my iPhone get the s3 and give my Nexus to my girl who is in love with it.

Comment

As popular as this place is they realty need a damn mobile adjusted site already. I'm sure if they made a thread for help somebody would probably do it for hell's epoints

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
          LOL i was just watching some vids on it. Verizon annonced its availibilty today.

I have the 4S with Verizon and the Nexus with Sprint.

I want to ditch my iPhone get the s3 and give my Nexus to my girl who is in love with it.
          Yeah it is out in the UK already, my cousin works for the Orange, a Network here and sells their phones. He told me it is OK, but I guess he sees so many phones he doesn't care.

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          As popular as this place is they realty need a damn mobile adjusted site already. I'm sure if they made a thread for help somebody would probably do it for hell's epoints
          This place should make an app as I think someone suggested, not sure how much it costs to make one but it would be pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
            Basically once I enter NSB, within 5 seconds a pop up comes up and I am forced to click OK, then I am redirected to a different site that says I win. The site is called selectedyou or something.

I am using perfect Browser because Safari is crap for pop ups usually, while perfect browser has a blocker and is similar to firefox in design.

Please help, posted it here since hardly anyone goes to the help section.
            Well first and foremost the biggest contribution to this problem is the fact that you have a POS Iphone! Get rid of that POS.

Problem solved!

I've browsed all of boxingscene through my Android and don't go through what you guys are going through. I browse using Google Chrome on my phone and don't get not one pop up on this site, not one!

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
              Well first and foremost the biggest contribution to this problem is the fact that you have a POS Iphone! Get rid of that POS.

Problem solved!

I've browsed all of boxingscene through my Android and don't go through what you guys are going through. I browse using Google Chrome on my phone and don't get not one pop up on this site, not one!
              In all fairness I've been browsing on my phone for the last year it's only just started happening. Now go preach your **** elsewere get in a circle with other android lovers and w@nk over all the different androids

Comment

No issues on the iPad.

**** browsing on mobile, not even on my Android phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  In all fairness I've been browsing on my phone for the last year it's only just started happening. Now go preach your **** elsewere get in a circle with other android lovers and w@nk over all the different androids
                  When you browse from your iphone can you see your gifs in your signature? OH no that's right you guys don't have rich media in your browser or 1990 mobile web pages

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                    When you browse from your iphone can you see your gifs in your signature? OH no that's right you guys don't have rich media in your browser or 1990 mobile web pages :
                    Actually, yes you can see the GIFs in people's signatures.

I browse this forum all the time on my phone and I've never had any problems like the TS is mentioning.

Comment

Funny thread.

Say what you want about this place but there are a lot of funny ppl on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X