Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the Best Punch Mitts on the Market?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the Best Punch Mitts on the Market?!?

Do You Prefer Air Mitts, the "traditional" longer, flat style punch mitt, or the panther mitts. i do mitts for other boxers sometimes and want to get my own pair, so I have been researching it a bit online.

I want to find the style that causes the LEAST impact on wrists and shoulders, since I box myself and need to remain injury free!

So far I am between the Everlast Pro Panther Punch Mitts, The Ultimate Classic Panther Punch Mitts, and the Ultimate Classic Air mitts....

Your thoughts?!? Thanks!

Punch Mitt

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
    Do You Prefer Air Mitts, the "traditional" longer, flat style punch mitt, or the panther mitts. i do mitts for other boxers sometimes and want to get my own pair, so I have been researching it a bit online.

I want to find the style that causes the LEAST impact on wrists and shoulders, since I box myself and need to remain injury free!

So far I am between the Everlast Pro Panther Punch Mitts, The Ultimate Classic Panther Punch Mitts, and the Ultimate Classic Air mitts....

Your thoughts?!? Thanks!
    I'm a U.S.A. Boxing coach and also train with some Pros. I've used almost all the brands, Everlast, Ringside, Winning, Title, Cleto Reyes and others. I really like the Everlast Panther Mitts and Winning PRM40; PRM50 and FTM-20. I also use the Winning CM-5 for speed training. The only problem with the Winning punch mitts is that the FTM-2- and the CM-5 are made from artificial leather and they do wear about pretty fast if you do heavy training, and they are very expensive. Although they are very easy on the joints. FYI: Fighting Sports just came out with a model that looks identical to the Winning PRM50 which come in white or black for $89.99 compare to the Winning which cost $350.00. They are also made in Japan. You can check them out at titleboxing.com. I hope this is of help and good luck with your training.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
      I'm a U.S.A. Boxing coach and also train with some Pros. I've used almost all the brands, Everlast, Ringside, Winning, Title, Cleto Reyes and others. I really like the Everlast Panther Mitts and Winning PRM40; PRM50 and FTM-20. I also use the Winning CM-5 for speed training. The only problem with the Winning punch mitts is that the FTM-2- and the CM-5 are made from artificial leather and they do wear about pretty fast if you do heavy training, and they are very expensive. Although they are very easy on the joints. FYI: Fighting Sports just came out with a model that looks identical to the Winning PRM50 which come in white or black for $89.99 compare to the Winning which cost $350.00. They are also made in Japan. You can check them out at titleboxing.com. I hope this is of help and good luck with your training.
      Damn, you would think that the Winning mits would be made of a higher quality material, given that Winning is an upper-end equipment company.

Comment

thanks a lot. im'a go with the everlast panthers. they are very cheap compared to winning, especially considering my trainer's discount through Crunch in NYC. thanks so much for your input!

Comment

Ultimate Classic makes some damn good mitts too, check em out if you get a chance

Comment

Working...
          X