Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 157 PPV they have Rousey/Carmouche as the Main Event..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    I'll bet points on a first-round armbar stoppage.
    I'll bet a billy she doesn't get arm barred period.

I throw in an extra 250 Milly if she does it in the first round

Confirmed?

Comment

Sure thing. Keep on defending this nonsense. They could put it on the second billing just as well. It would make no difference. Zuffa's just ridiculous. They also probably don't want to have 2 5-round fights, since they decided headliners are now 5-rounders, and they feel they can't go back on this. Zuffa's just amateurish and ridiculous. That's all this is.
      Henderson and Machida deserve 5 rounds. ala Henderson vs shogun.

If that's uFCs thinking their ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post

Confirmed?
        Sure thing.

Comment

another beef I have with this card is that they have Mcgee vs Neer on the main card and Lavar Johnson vs Shaub on the Prelim card.

I'm gonna be at a sports bar to see this fight so I won't be able to see the Johnson vs Shaub fight till the next day. sigh. That would have been the perfect fight to see at a bar. the Mcgee vs Neer fight is gonna be a snooze fest.

The UFC isn't making a lot of sense lately.

Comment

That exactly too. But I think they always want to at least put something on FX to get decent numbers. Neer vs McGee could be OK if Neer stops the takedown and could knock him out somehow or tap him.

I expect Kos vs Lawler to be a KO or FOTN contender. The more I think about the way Kos stood and banged it out with Hendricks the more I think hell put on a show against Lawler who's always freakin game. Both have the power to put the other to sleep.

Still think Caramouche could pull it out here if she can stay on the feet. Hendo needs to swing early and ofton! Menjibar vs Faber will be fun as hell too!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That exactly too. But I think they always want to at least put something on FX to get decent numbers. Neer vs McGee could be OK if Neer stops the takedown and could knock him out somehow or tap him.

I expect Kos vs Lawler to be a KO or FOTN contender. The more I think about the way Kos stood and banged it out with Hendricks the more I think hell put on a show against Lawler who's always freakin game. Both have the power to put the other to sleep.

Still think Caramouche could pull it out here if she can stay on the feet. Hendo needs to swing early and ofton! Menjibar vs Faber will be fun as hell too!

Thing is Kos didn't really want to go to the ground because Hendricks is a world class wrestler as well so he knows how to stop a take down and Hendricks can KO you if you give him room to step and unleash that punch, Kos didn't give him that room and plus he has a solid chin as well. His stand up isn't too bad either, he is pretty well-rounded and he took Hendricks to a very close decision.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloody$Nate$

Thing is Kos didn't really want to go to the ground because Hendricks is a world class wrestler as well so he knows how to stop a take down and Hendricks can KO you if you give him room to step and unleash that punch, Kos didn't give him that room and plus he has a solid chin as well. His stand up isn't too bad either, he is pretty well-rounded and he took Hendricks to a very close decision.
                Most likely I see it being like Kos-Lytle and Larkin-Lawler where kos mixes wrestling and boxing in a fun fight. Los definitely can stand with Robbie its just not the smartest choice but hope its not a complete wrestling match

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  Hendo vs. Machida should be a 5 rounder...
                  I agree with this, I don't want to see a Machida vs Rampage scenario all over again.

Comment

Confirmed?
                    Just by way of confirmation, if the fight goes beyond the first round, I owe you 250 million, and if it is stopped in the first round, you owe it to me.

Likewise, if there is an armbar stoppage from Rousey, it is one billion my way (and if not, it goes your way, obviously).

You have a smart bet, but I'm still confident Rousey will get the armbar stoppage.

Comment

Just by way of confirmation, if the fight goes beyond the first round, I owe you 250 million, and if it is stopped in the first round, you owe it to me.

Likewise, if there is an armbar stoppage from Rousey, it is one billion my way (and if not, it goes your way, obviously).

You have a smart bet, but I'm still confident Rousey will get the armbar stoppage.
                      Rather, if Rousey stops the fight in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                      X