Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone giving Garcia a chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For bettings sake... I'm looking at the over. Khan's last two stoppages weren't really good at all

Comment

I see NOTHING in Garcia to make me think he can win the fight. This is Khan's fight and his fight to lose. Unless Khan fights really stupid which he is capable of I just can't see Garcia winning. The only thing Garcia has going for him is that Khan lost his last fight and may be mentally fragile and vulnerable but to take advantage of that Garcia needs to get on top fast and he does not have the tools.

Comment

I give any fighter a chance. it might be a small or a big one but there is always a chance. 1 punch can change a fight. a cut, a broken nose, fatigue...anything can happen.

Comment

Depends on the weight. If Canelo meets him at 147. It could be interesting.

At 154. Oscar and Schaefer should have there license revoked.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
            I give any fighter a chance. it might be a small or a big one but there is always a chance. 1 punch can change a fight. a cut, a broken nose, fatigue...anything can happen.
            exactly a fight is a fight, n u never what can happen n what mind both fighters are coming in, people seem to write off fighters lately

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post

Whaaaaaaaaaat

Comment

its boxing of course he got a chance...all it takes its one punch to brake a jaw...

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                  Whaaaaaaaaaat
                  LOOOL I just saw what i did. Happy Hour was fun today. My bad

Comment

What the fcuk?

Comment

LOOOL I just saw what i did. Happy Hour was fun today. My bad
                      HAha....been there

Comment

Working...
                      X