Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe can make millions with Froch Ward Dawson etc. Will the money lure him back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calzaghe can make millions with Froch Ward Dawson etc. Will the money lure him back?

How much money do you think Joe would rake in with potential fights against Froch, Ward, Dawson and perhaps even a rematch with Hopkins?

Is Calzaghe really gonna leave all those millions on the table?

Will the allure of multi-millions tempt Joe back into the game?

Nah I doubt it...

Comment

In the UK? Cause no one in America knows the name Joe Calzaghe. Literally, not one soul.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
        In the UK? Cause no one in America knows the name Joe Calzaghe. Literally, not one soul.
        Musta had pyschological help to block out his name after the pimp slappings he dished out to all your icons.

To answer the question, only Froch winning the Super Six would make him the kinda money that would lure him outta retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Musta had pyschological help to block out his name after the pimp slappings he dished out to all your icons.

To answer the question, only Froch winning the Super Six would make him the kinda money that would lure him outta retirement.
          We're still suffering from the UK's Danny Williams ending Mike Tyson's career to properly grieve about Hopkins and Jones losing to Calzaghe.

40 year old men make me want to sit down too...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAOI3H0t9I

Comment

If he knuckled down and prepared sensibly and timely then I’d still pick JC to beat anyone of the S6 fighters. I probably dislike JC more than anyone, but the fact is that not a soul can fight against his style, it works perfectly. The only question mark should he return would be his loss of speed, so crucial to him.

It’s all hypothetical anyway because I’d eat my hat before seeing Joe come back to boxing. He’s one of the smart ones, and smart enough to remain that way.

Comment

He's out and will stay out IMO. He seems quite content with his life from what I've seen - spending time with his kids, he's put on a bit of weight (which he's entitled to do). At the moment a come back would be stupid, but a prime Calzaghe would beat the brakes off all the Super6'ers.

Comment

he's staying out, doubt he'll risk his 0

Comment

he would lose his undeafeted record though, so not worth it

Comment

At this stage he can't compete with the young guns

Comment

Working...
                    X