No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Adamek: Tomasz Says "I'm Ready For War!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Adamek: Tomasz Says "I'm Ready For War!"

Heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek (44-1, 28KOs) is finishing up his training camp in Bushkill, PA and preparing to leave for Poland in the next couple of days. At Stadion Miejski in Wroclaw, Adamek will attempt to capture his third divisional title when he challenges WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 39KOs). Adamek has held titles at light heavyweight and cruiserweight. He wants to bring the fight to Klitschko to test the older boxer's stamina.

[Click Here To Read More]

Adamek is such a ring warrior that it's impossible for me to root against him, even though he's fighting a Klitschko.

I can hardly wait for this fight.

Comment

This guy is getting KTFO sooner rather than later if he thinks he's going to war with the much bigger & stronger Klitschko..... potshot & move around... do Not test his stamina by throwing punches in bunches if you want to last longer in the fight. I feel his warrior mentality will get him knocked out as he won't resist going toe to toe & the fact that Vitali knows Adamek doesn't have any type of power... he better stay away!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Adamek is such a ring warrior that it's impossible for me to root against him, even though he's fighting a Klitschko.

I can hardly wait for this fight.
        that's exactly how i feel good sir. . .

Comment

I really like Adamek and as much as I like great fights I didn't want him to take this one. With that said he may be ready for a war but unfortunately for him it may end up being like the war the Poles fought against the Germans during WWII.

Comment

Vitali by decision, but Adamek will have his moments. I look forward to a good fight.

Comment

If Vitali doesnt win by TKO or KO more than likely this will be Adamek's last serious fight. If Vitali wins by UD, I think that means Adamek would have taken brutal punishment and ruined himself. I hope his people are smart enough to end the fight if and when Adamek has no chance of winning.

Literally I think this talk from Adamek is him trying to convince himself he has a chance.

Comment

Tomas Adamek is going to a war with no artillery in his defense whatsoever.. he better hope he sets booby traps & that Vitali Klitschko can't see through his camaflouge because if he thinks he's going to stay in Vitali's wheelhouse without getting put to sleep.. he's delusional at best.. let adamek keep thinking he's in there with the Mcbride's, AREOLA'S, grants & maddelones...those dudes hurt him but couldn't finish the task.. guess who's the BEST ever at doing so.

Comment

I really hope Adamek makes Vitali work. He has always struck me as the type of fighter that would rather give it his all and go down early then look to survive like many of the punks that step in the ring with a Klitschko lately.

Comment

That's one poor gameplan.

Comment

Working...
                    X