No announcement yet.

Pav vs AA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pav vs AA

After last night I think AA should try to land a fight with Pav,who do you think would win this fight??
    Pav
    56.41%
    AA
    43.59%

Arthur cannot beat a 'pure' boxer that's evident in recent outings. I agree Arthur vs Pavlik must be made, and could be a war. Both like to 'fight' and prefer a brawl...

Comment

I would pick AA,but tbh I see this as a toss up fight..

Comment

60/40 pavlik as of now.

Comment

That fight is harder to pick than a broken nose.

I went with Pav, only because I assumed that the fight would take place at 168.

If at 160, then I would slightly favor Abraham.

Abraham did well tonight imho, well, better than I thought he would anyways.

He managed to hang with Ward and keep him honest for the most part, showing a good jab and some decent skills.

This fight could come down to who lands the first good punch and follows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            Arthur cannot beat a 'pure' boxer that's evident in recent outings. I agree Arthur vs Pavlik must be made, and could be a war. Both like to 'fight' and prefer a brawl...
            But who are you picking?

Comment

The ghost left back in 2008, now Pavlik is a shell of what he once was. He'd get KOed by AA IMHO.

Comment

The blueprint is there. Pavlik has enough power and a good enough jab and one two combination to win doing the same thing Froch did, though he wouldn't dominate as easily.

Comment

arthur would annihilate pavlik. AA still annihilatse any come forward guy that walks into him. he just can't deal with pure boxers (neither can pavlik)

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    That fight is harder to pick than a broken nose.

I went with Pav, only because I assumed that the fight would take place at 168.

If at 160, then I would slightly favor Abraham.

Abraham did well tonight imho, well, better than I thought he would anyways.

He managed to hang with Ward and keep him honest for the most part, showing a good jab and some decent skills.

This fight could come down to who lands the first good punch and follows up.
                    You could be right but Pav's come forward style might be his undoing in this fight..That and the fact he looked like trash in his last fight and even looked a bit hurt at times..

Comment

Working...
                    X