No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lebedev Dominates Toney: Mega Event Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lebedev Dominates Toney: Mega Event Gallery

Khodynka Ice Palace, Moscow, Russia - Denis Lebedev (23-1, 17KOs) dominated former three division world champion James "Lights Out" Toney (73-7, 44KOs) over twelve rounds to capture the interim-WBA cruiserweight title. All three judges had it 120-108.

[Click Here To Read More]

I know its a stay busy fight, but I don't think Daniel Peretyatko (17-30, 7 KOs) should have been in the ring against Vyacheslav Glazkov.

Comment

what are those white dots and bumps all over toney's neck?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        what are those white dots and bumps all over toney's neck?
        it could be sweat

Comment

That is one of the funniest, yet disturbing from a darker side, photos I've ever seen. Lebedev is wearing a hybrid "half sailor boy, half wife-beater" shirt and performing a double "hail Hitler" salute to the czars on the balcony...post fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
            That is one of the funniest, yet disturbing from a darker side, photos I've ever seen. Lebedev is wearing a hybrid "half sailor boy, half wife-beater" shirt and performing a double "hail Hitler" salute to the czars on the balcony...post fight.
            lol you got a wild imagination there buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              I know its a stay busy fight, but I don't think Daniel Peretyatko (17-30, 7 KOs) should have been in the ring against Vyacheslav Glazkov.
              Blame Same Peter who was too scared to fight a 10 fight pro.

It's what Russian Paratroopers wear.

Comment

Comment

Awwh,is someone's butthole sore from the beating a Russian gave to yet another American legend? It's Russian military uniform you uninformed dumb@ss and only a racist will conjure up a double-Hitler salute in his mind, especially by a Russian sports star in a big public televised event in Moscow.

What's really funny and disturbing is that the gullible Toney fans thought he had a chance - LOL.

Tarver is next.... Lebedev cleaning out the US greats. Nothing wrong with that, isn't that how Tyson got his fame?

Comment

I'm glad toney lost... he embarrased boxing by fighting in that mma fight

Comment

Working...
                    X