Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How cold Would You Feel If Marg KO'ed Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is going to break Cotto down again!

hope I am wrong and Cotto gets his revenge but I think Margarito's relentless pressure will BREAK COTTO DOWN...AGAIN!

forget the wraps for a second...WRAPS DON'T HELP YOU LAND MORE PUNCHES NOW DOES WRAPS GIVE YOU A STRONG CHIN

Margarito kept the Pressure on Cotto that first fight and BROKE HIM DOWN! Do I think he was using Wraps? Probably! But I also think Cotto made a lot of mistakes in that fight as well, if Cotto BOXES...HE WINS, if he comes out trying to get into a ALL OUT BRAWL with "REVENGE ON HIS MIND"...the I think Margarito breaks him again

just a honest opinion, I will be going for Cotto ALL THE WAY

Comment

i hope both of them retire after this

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        I mean Knocked out Kold. on his back with his foot twitching.

The drama of this fight is building up to redemption. the good vs evil. the warrior who built his life back up after that dreadful day of taking the beating from a cheater who used plaster without any remorse. the lowest scum of the low.

now here is his chance at redemption and show the world that the good will prevail in the end. Cotto represents the quiet gentleman who represents hardwork, honesty and general goodness.

but what if the opposite happens? The cheater wins and completely destroyed Cotto.......

How would you feel as a human being?

Many times the good guy loses, thats life, hope your not just learning this but if so open a history book and you can find plenty of other examples.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

hope I am wrong and Cotto gets his revenge but I think Margarito's relentless pressure will BREAK COTTO DOWN...AGAIN!

forget the wraps for a second...WRAPS DON'T HELP YOU LAND MORE PUNCHES NOW DOES WRAPS GIVE YOU A STRONG CHIN

Margarito kept the Pressure on Cotto that first fight and BROKE HIM DOWN! Do I think he was using Wraps? Probably! But I also think Cotto made a lot of mistakes in that fight as well, if Cotto BOXES...HE WINS, if he comes out trying to get into a ALL OUT BRAWL with "REVENGE ON HIS MIND"...the I think Margarito breaks him again

just a honest opinion, I will be going for Cotto ALL THE WAY

Margs style definitely is Cotto's toughest match up. But regarding your comment on wraps not making a difference, thats BS. The harder the punch the more damaging the punch thats what breaks an opponent down, what takes away their ability to do damage and utilize their own skills. thats not a debatable point otherwise why wear plaster soaked wraps?

Comment

I would take it better than the first time, the first loss is right there with TITO's against B-Hop but I recall after that initial loss Tito got outclassed by Winky and it didn't feel too bad. The fact that Margo took Cotto's prime away by "cheating" (yes we can be sure), would make it really sour. I'm not going to think about it Cotto es Bori y tiene las bolas en su lugar el tipo viene a matar.

Comment

jesus christ Roja's480, that avatar mother of god

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

Actually DON"T forget the wraps for even ONE second. Wraps help you bust your opponents nose in the 2nd round and cause him to have to breath through his mouth all night and drink his own blood... Wraps help you shock the sht out of your opponent and cause him to fight backwards to avoid more bricks to the ribs and face... NO Don't forget the wraps even for a second...

Wraps make journeymen into Duran...

Comment

I would feel bad for Cotto because he is a likable guy and a fun boxer to watch and will feel that evil always wins so I will get some plaster just in case I need and edge in some life situation like a job interview or something.

Comment

**** remember the Alamo...

Remember the wraps...

Comment

I don't see Cotto getting KTFO, but i do see him getting stopped again, maybe even sooner then the last time.

The only way I see Cotto winning is if he's completely focused and in the best condition of his life, because he's going to have to box Marg and take all of the punishment he took last time around without it taking a toll on his stamina. Basically he's going to have to do what he did the first time around, except for 12 rounds not 6 & i just don't see that happening.

I love how people bring up wraps when talking about Marg/Cotto without the slightest bit of evidence. Cotto was there to be hit all night, had Marg used illegal wraps IMHO Cotto would be dead right now and Marg would be in jail.
                      Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 11-01-2011, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X