Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have become a Floyd mayweather fan watched him for first time today. But got a Q

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a damn funny thread, a real gem!

Comment

polar we know your a floyd fanatic for ages so dont make out as if you just discovered him please. You voted floyd no1 of all time and Pac outside the top 100.

Do you really need to make a misleading thread up like this.?

Comment

Holy Mother of God

I just watch Floyd's old 24.7

This leonard guy is gay as fuk

Jesus Christ I have never seen anything like this ever

The best quote that I read on Leonard to sum up his relationship with Floyd is

ellerbe is a ***, he first met floyd when floyd just turned pro and jeff hired him as a bodyguard, he has abandoned his own family to be with floyd, he takes floyds shirt off for the doctor, wakes up 3 am to watch floyd train and does nothing but whisper **** and rub floyds chest during fights.
        the guy would literally give his life for floyd

Comment

I can't get over this guy and Floyd

ROfl it's like I just discovered breathing this is so priceless.

This guy is literally handing out toilet papers to Floyd on 24.7 ..

Floyd doing his 3 am workouts and the ONLY guy with him is Leonard...

There's not even fuking trainers it's just this Leonard guy watching Floyd do push ups. lmao

holy fuk

Floyd Mayweather is now my #1 favorite boxer surpass lennox lewis.

Stay Small pacquiao fans. Until Manny get someone like Leonard Eberele he aint ****

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
            First off this guy is amazing, I think I will start watching lower Division boxing from now on out. Floyd is a beast doing what he did. i AM now a floyd fan alongside being a lennox lewis fan. But I got a big question

So I started finding videos of his training and his highlights. Watched a lot of his old matches
            Who the fuk is the fat black guy that's always with him?

Like initally I thought this guy was his sparring partner or trainer. But this guy is garbage and just hold Floyd's feet when Floyd do pushups. I seen this guy's face over and over and over, he does literally nothing but is with Floyd at ALL TIMES.

I think this guy is either his dad like broner's dad? Or like his promoter? Cuz I see promoters wtih boxers a lot. But that don't make sense either cuz promoters don't rob lotion for the boxers.

Anyways don't matter .Floyd mayweather is a beast and Imma watch all his old fights this week

First off this guy is fast, I think I will start watching Filipino Division boxing from now on out. Pacquiao is a beast doing what he did. i AM now a Pacquiao fan alongside being a Paulie Malinaggi fan. But I got a big question

So I started finding videos of his training and his highlights. Watched a lot of his old matches
            Who the fuk is the fat Filipino guy that's always with him?

Like initally I thought this guy was his partner or activity buddy, But this guy is garbage and just holds Pacquiao's feet when Pacquiao do pushups. I seen this guy's face over and over and over... and over, he does literally nothing but is with Pacquiao at ALL TIMES.

I think this guy is either his dad like Danny Garcia's dad? Or like his friend? Cuz I see friends wtih boxers a lot. But that don't make sense either cuz friends don't rob lotion for the boxers.

Anyways don't matter, Manny Pacquiao is a beast and Imma watch all his old fights this week
            Last edited by M Bison; 03-27-2012, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
              First off this guy is fast, I think I will start watching Filipino Division boxing from now on out. Pacquiao is a beast doing what he did. i AM now a Pacquiao fan alongside being a Paulie Malinaggi fan. But I got a big question

Who the fuk is the fat Filipino guy that's always with him?

Like initally I thought this guy was his partner or trainer. But this guy is garbage and just hold Pacquiao's feet when Pacquiao do pushups. I seen this guy's face over and over and over... and over, he does literally nothing but is with Pacquiao at ALL TIMES.

I think this guy is either his dad like broner's dad? Or like his promoter? Cuz I see promoters wtih boxers a lot. But that don't make sense either cuz promoters don't rob lotion for the boxers.

Anyways don't matter, Manny Pacquiao is a beast and Imma watch all his old fights this week
              rofl

dude

that guy's name is 'boboy' or some *** name lmfao

That guy is known as Pacquiao's gay bf.

He attempt to not make it as obvious as Floyd's bf

but it's clear he's a blatant ****sexual lol

Pacquiao is a nobody overhyped midget

Floyd is a slightly overhyped gay p4p atg.

Comment

the best part about this thread

is some Floyd FANS thinking I REMOTELY GIVE A FUK ABOUT PACQUIAO

rofl

their both overhyped ******s that disgrace the names of Sugar Ray Tommy Hearns Marvin Hagler Duran etc.

Tommy Hearns btw can probably knock the gay out of Floyd within 2 rounds..

I wasn't even hating on Floyd just curious as to who the fat guy was. Now I know.

Comment

Why is Floyd's ****sexuality a problem?

Comment

so this guys is either

1. A troll
                    2. 13 years old

which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
                      Holy Mother of God

I just watch Floyd's old 24.7

This leonard guy is gay as fuk

Jesus Christ I have never seen anything like this ever

The best quote that I read on Leonard to sum up his relationship with Floyd is

ellerbe is a ***, he first met floyd when floyd just turned pro and jeff hired him as a bodyguard, he has abandoned his own family to be with floyd, he takes floyds shirt off for the doctor, wakes up 3 am to watch floyd train and does nothing but whisper **** and rub floyds chest during fights.
                      the guy would literally give his life for floyd
                      i dont see whats so strange about it. floyd is extremely dedicated and works at odd hours, he wants ppl around him that can match that dedication. besides he and ellerbe are close friends, most fighters like to have some friends around them. floyd trusts him and ellerbe gets paid alot of money to stay around. whats odd?

nothing he does (like rub his chest) is gay, it all serves a purpose in the fight or in training.

Comment

Working...
                      X