Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Want Mayweather or Cotto Now, I'm Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Want Mayweather or Cotto Now, I'm Ready!

Saul “Canelo” Alvarez is getting ready for his fight with Josesito Lopez which will take place on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV. Many were expecting Alvarez to be taking on a bigger name fighter on the popular Mexican Independence Day but due to three possible opponents falling by the way side, Lopez was chosen instead.

[Click Here To Read More]

EVERYONE wants to fight Mayweather. Of course they want that payday. If he gets through Cotto, he should be able to land a shot at Mayweather. That's how I see it. I dont see him beating Cotto.

Comment

lets see if the same posters who praised Broner for calling out some boxers praise Canelo for doing the same

Comment

I think Canelo-Cotto should be next after Lopez.

If he beats Cotto, then he get's Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          lets see if the same posters who praised Broner for calling out some boxers praise Canelo for doing the same

I'm very interested to see too. But also, lets not forget about those that $hat on the Ghost when he called out Floyd, (even though he did beat the #1 contender at 147 to Floyd's strap).

Comment

Umm no he's not ready, that's a load of bs. He hasn't even been upping his competition. So how do we even know if he's gotten any better? His D is still **** that's for sure.

Maniac Canelo is just calling these guys out for a paycheck. There's no way in hell he beats either one of them. At least Broner has a chance at beating whoever he called out and they aren't as big of a paycheck as Mayweather/Cotto. This dude, Canelo, wants the big lions without havent done **** in his own division.
            Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 08-03-2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I'm very interested to see too. But also, lets not forget about those that $hat on the Ghost when he called out Floyd, (even though he did beat the #1 contender at 147 to Floyd's strap).
                If you ask me, Guerrero is more deserving than the Ginger. Cause like you mentioned, he beat the #1 contender in that division.

Comment

All well and good calling out the fighters, but a different matter actually fighting them.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Canelo is boring and overhyped? I think he's a decent young fighter...but imo, by no means is he a must see fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X