Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys Khan did not deserve to fight Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    I used to think Floyd would beat him but he just doesn't look good above 147 with those 10 Oz gloves, let alone 160. Because of the serious size and power advantages I'd have to favor Martinez.
    I think Mayweather can win.

But, Martinez will be the biggest threat of his career. His entire career, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I think Mayweather can win.

But, Martinez will be the biggest threat of his career. His entire career, IMO.
      Gun to your head, who whould you put your money on?

Comment

• At 154 I'm still putting my money on Mayweather over Martinez. Close, but he would win.

Comment

I used to think Floyd would beat him but he just doesn't look good above 147 with those 10 Oz gloves, let alone 160. Because of the serious size and power advantages I'd have to favor Martinez.

I still think floyd can beat martinez, as martinez is pretty easy to hit and has looked sloppy but floyd needs to prepare and put on a healthy 5-10 pounds. If he shows up on fight night at 150 like he did for cotto and dlh he will loose. He also needs to stay strictly to boxing and not give martinez the openings he gave cotto. If he does that then the power difference wont be much of an issue.

Comment

Gun to your head, who whould you put your money on?
            Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
              I still think floyd can beat martinez, as martinez is pretty easy to hit and has looked sloppy but floyd needs to prepare and put on a healthy 5-10 pounds. If he shows up on fight night at 150 like he did for cotto and dlh he will loose. He also needs to stay strictly to boxing and not give martinez the openings he gave cotto. If he does that then the power difference wont be much of an issue.
              Cotto is easier to hit than Martinez and Floyd struggled against him. I know their styles are completely different and Floyd has a harder time with fundamentally sound boxers than with unorthodox fighters, but he looks a LOT slower when he fights with 10oz gloves on. He came up in the 8oz-under-154 era so he's not used to the bigger gloves, that's why he requested 8oz against Mosley, Ortiz and Cotto. In addition to that, his reflexes are declining. Floyd is the best right now but even he has limits, Martinez at 160 would be a step too far IMO.

Comment

• What the hell right!?

Comment

• so is the khan v mayweather defo not happening?

Comment

Working...
                  X