Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs Lucian Bute / Battle Of The Bums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if Froch is a bum, then what does that make my guy Ward?? I thought 168 was a deep damn division. So Ward is the kingpin in a weight class he beat a bum to rise?? **** the ts he's a..............something, not too bright or credible.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      78fight news is a joke its ran by a fat ass racist black bum that hates on ALL white fighters. He claimed lamotta, willie pep, marciano, tony zale, basilio, calzaghe, both K brothers are all bums

Also his last channel blocked me because I owned him so bad in the comments
      Black guys who say that **** piss me the **** off. They can't accept they've lost the Heavyweights to the whites and the Lowweights to the Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowShade View Post
        Black guys who say that **** piss me the **** off. They can't accept they've lost the Heavyweights to the whites and the Lowweights to the Asians.
        Black, white, Asian ....it doesn't matter. Anybody purposly overrating or underrating based on color is an idiot.
        Last edited by JAB5239; 02-12-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowShade View Post

I don't agree wit them being bums im just posting this to piss off uk fans......arrogant, delusional, racist, pricks!

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
            I don't agree wit them being bums im just posting this to piss off uk fans......arrogant, delusional, racist, pricks!
            Yes because America doesn't have arrogant, delusional, racist or prick fans.

Every country has some fans that fall into these categories. Don't generalise, makes you as bad as those you're targeting.

Comment

bums hahaha, i bet it took you a week to make that video

Comment

Bums..............................

Comment

Bums.........

Comment

racists........

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      racists........
                      Just like you?