Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mthalane vs Sarritzu IBF Title Clash is Set For September 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mthalane vs Sarritzu IBF Title Clash is Set For September 24

IBF flyweight champ Moruti Mthalane defends the title September 24 in Italy against veteran Andrea Sarritzu. Site is to be announced. Sarritzu challenged WBO flyweight champ Omar Narvaez twice in 2002 and 2003 losing a split decision the first time and getting a draw the second time around and have also won and lost the EBU belt a number of times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want my black Nike Manny Pacquiao Hoodie before fall dammit!

Comment

Why is this news manny will get paid little to make nike millions but his shoes suck

Comment

^his shoes suck? wtf. avid shoe collectors that i know are even buying it. black dudes, white dudes and some mexicans. i'm definitely getting that new black and reds.

haters are going to hate.
        Last edited by nj_evoixgsr; 06-26-2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Im an Adidas fan, and Pacquiao shoes will be the first Nike shoe I will be getting since the very old Jordans, I just wish Nike signed Mayweather instead, I bet it would sell, alot of black people would buy it, I know I would..

Comment

Nike doesn't want Mayweather to endorse any of their products cause it will flop.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Why is this news manny will get paid little to make nike millions but his shoes suck
              don't get envious just work hard.

Comment

is this best boxing scene can do......unbelievable what a nut hugger

Comment

The only people that will rock any type of Pacquiao kicks are filipinos. Nobody in the hood are interested. Seriously, does anyone see any non-Filipino bragging that they have the new Pacquiao sneakers?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
                    The only people that will rock any type of Pacquiao kicks are filipinos. Nobody in the hood are interested. Seriously, does anyone see any non-Filipino bragging that they have the new Pacquiao sneakers?
                    So you're saying Nike is an idiot for signing up Pacquiao to endorse their product? And so is HP? Why, Nike should have hired you. I bet Nike didn't realize they're gonna lose a ton of money with that Pacquiao deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X