Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Cotto II right now at @154: What happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Cotto II right now at @154: What happens?

The same result? Or something different?

Same result. Cotto has shown me nothing to change my mind either.

Comment

Cotto would box more closer fight then at 145 but it goes to the card that's for sure

Comment

Cotto loses again, but does better (better as in not getting fucked up as bad) like he did towards of the end of the Manny fight, when he started using more movement.

Comment

Im not so sure anymore. Pac isn't 2009 pac anymore. His punch output in his last few fights have been dismal. I still think he wins but it won't be a dominance

Comment

SAME......EXACT.......THING.......

Oh and Bradley did better than Cotto against Pac in terms of winning rounds.

Comment

same fight

except it goes all 12

and they rob PAC

Comment

I'd go with Miguel, but Cotto has to attack the body, go for the mid section.

Comment

I think Cotto still loses, there were some worrying signs for Manny and Cotto could fight better, so it would be closer but I still think Manny can make it work against Cotto just a bad match-up.

I guess it is more appealing now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    SAME......EXACT.......THING.......

Oh and Bradley did better than Cotto against Pac in terms of winning rounds.
                    ^^^Styles make fights. Pac don't want to fight Cotto @ 154. i say Cotto eeks out a win @ 154. Pac's losing his "tasmanian devil" attitude. and Cotto's ghosts are gone. And he's got a great trainer now.

i say take Cotto up high to train for endurence, (he'll need every bit of it), and he just might avange another loss. MIGHT being key word.

Comment

Working...
                    X