Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christian Bale RAGE!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone that would do this to themselves with being asked too is off their rocker.

Comment

HIm in machinist was awesome. Batman was really good too.

American psycho is a classic, mainly because how accurately it describes the world he lived in, and the character was obviously awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        HIm in machinist was awesome. Batman was really good too.

American psycho is a classic, mainly because how accurately it describes the world he lived in, and the character was obviously awesome.
        haven't seen that movie. How many stars out of 5

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          haven't seen that movie. How many stars out of 5
          American Psycho?
          I would say a solid four, but if you are in the corporate world in any way, it is closer to the five.

Comment

anger problems..but he's still sexy

I see a lot of angry sex in our future

Comment

They didn't give him his quota of five sheep to fcuk per take to calm his aggression and to top it off the guy he is yelling at was walking around in a sheep costume, which threw Bales concentration off.

Never tease the Welsh about sheep...... He learned his lesson the hard way.

Comment

Bale has gained a ****load respect from me...

Comment

How can he gain respect by acting like a spoiled toddler? This was a simple case of bullying, of a man in a position of power over another individual choosing to belittle him in front of his peers. This won't affect his position at all but I would like to see him get his comeuppance.

If a manager of a McDonalds acted like this towards someone who, I don't know, put the fries in for too long there would be no sympathy.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    How can he gain respect by acting like a spoiled toddler? This was a simple case of bullying, of a man in a position of power over another individual choosing to belittle him in front of his peers. This won't affect his position at all but I would like to see him get his comeuppance.

If a manager of a McDonalds acted like this towards someone who, I don't know, put the fries in for too long there would be no sympathy.
                    I'm not making an excuse for him but actors are eccentric people to begin with. I think Bale is a great actor, I really do. He can do an incredible amount of accents from people all around the world and takes his craft very seriously.

He's actually one of the few good actors in Hollywood left to be honest. When you are rich, famous and are accustomed to doing things in a certain way, **** like this happens. we have seen it time and time again from actors, singers, athletes....

You have to be some sort of megalomaniac to be a good actor IMO, the job description itself is a little bizarre if you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                      I'm not making an excuse for him but actors are eccentric people to begin with. I think Bale is a great actor, I really do. He can do an incredible amount of accents from people all around the world and takes his craft very seriously.

He's actually one of the few good actors in Hollywood left to be honest. When you are rich, famous and are accustomed to doing things in a certain way, **** like this happens. we have seen it time and time again from actors, singers, athletes....

You have to be some sort of megalomaniac to be a good actor IMO, the job description itself is a little bizarre if you think about it.
                      Exactly.... He is basically paid to be schizophrenic.

Comment

Working...
                      X