Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gamboa said he went there for nutrition only, he says he will release his side of the story before the super bowl

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      gamboa said he went there for nutrition only, he says he will release his side of the story before the super bowl
      So he did go? That's one more nail in the coffin if you ask me.

Comment

• Its sad to hear this news. One thing got me confused why is the king of.undetectable PED maker/supplier (Heredia) was still off the hook? Because the US law can't touch him?

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          It's nothing worst than hiring a trainer known for his expertise of making undetectable PEDs and supplied it to numerous athletes at highest level.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            thats what i red in some spanish site , so we'll see

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              gamboa said he went there for nutrition only, he says he will release his side of the story before the super bowl
              He shouldn't need time to release his side of the story. That just tells me he's preparing a good story so that he has an answer for any difficult questions he is asked. If I was in his position, I wouldn't tell the press, or whoever, to give me a few more days. I'd tell them right then and there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Armstrong never really succumbed to the pressure. Rather it was the case that admitting it became a better strategy for managing the fallout and regaining some modicum of control over the situation.

After the USADA report was released, nobody, not even the willfully ignorant journalists who did his bidding for years could deny the truth anymore. Maintaining his innocence no longer served any purpose for Armstrong.

If there's one guy in the sporting world who could bear the weight of the lies, it was him. The guy is a full blown sociopath, and even now he doesn't feel the slightest bit of remorse for what he did.

He started laughing when reminded of how he labelled his masseuse a whore and an alcoholic when she spoke out about what was happening in US Postal during the Oprah interview. The guy nearly destroyed her life, "yeah we just ran right over her" he said.
                Truth. Lance Armstrong is an obvious sociopath - it's pretty damned clear from the big interview with Oprah. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about how insincere he came off. Guy calculated everything and obviously had rehearsed a lot beforehand. It was a PR move, nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  It's nothing worst than hiring a trainer known for his expertise of making undetectable PEDs and supplied it to numerous athletes at highest level.
                  Ok we get it you're mad cause you think JMM was roiding when he knocked Pac the fk out and he might have been who knows anymore i don't, and maybe Pac is too is all speculation since boxing really doesn't give a **** about people roiding as long as they don't get caught there's nobody investigating this.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    According to this doctor, it can repair nerve damage really well, now like somebody said on ESPN, Ray Lewis is the perfect person to take this because the NFL doesn't test for this and he only has a few games left in the NFL, so to call it utter garbage is really ignorant considering the wave of PED's that the sport world has been going through in the past couple of years.

The things he is saying are the things the product claims.

Had he been spot injecting IGF-1 like bodybuilders or other athletes do, then it absolutely could have had an impact. Spot injecting however, is high dose, Deer Antler Velvet contains miniscule amounts that do absolutely nothing. There are many studiues through the years by doctors that prove it useless, we sell this stuff and frankly we have seen the reports. A recent one;

IGF-1 has been shown to produce similar results to those found when taking GH in healthy adults, such as enhancing muscle development and reducing muscle breakdown. However, these subjects were given 100 micrograms of IGF-1 per kilogram of body weight two times per day in addition to 10 micrograms per kilogram of body weight every hour 16 hours thereafter. A 154 pound (70 kg) man would need to consume 25.2 million nanograms of IGF-1 per day to have the same effects as taking growth hormone.

So how many nanograms are in each dose of dear antler velvet? The same leading manufacturer who made all the claims above indicates “Each bottle of Royal Velvet does contain between 3,000 and 5,000 nanograms of IGF-1 from antler velvet.”

A bottle contains around 180 sprays, and a typical dose is three sprays. Thus, a single dose of deer antler velvet contains between 50 and 84 nanograms of IGF-1. In order to mimic the research study that found IGF-1 to have similar benefits to growth hormone you would need to consume between 1,500,000 to 906,000 sprays PER DAY: that’s between 8,333 to 5,033 bottles per day. Think of the cost alone.

Claiming that deer antler velvet is "similar to HGH in that it aids in recovery. It helps build tissue, and strengthen tissue – more than you can ever do by training alone.” Is absurd. IGF-1, maybe, in high doses, but not deer antler velvet. It is baseless and frankly preposterous to claim that ground-up deer antlers will result in increased performance similar to taking synthetic growth hormone. Recreational IGF-1 supplementation can range from 20,000 to 200,000 nanograms, well less than reported in the earlier study, you would still need to consume between 4 and 40 bottles per day, and the benefits would be anecdotal at best.
                    I will repeat, it is proven to be one of the single most useless and ineffective 'supplements' in a market full of them. Spot injected IGF-1 could help at very high doses, nanograms of it do absolutely nothing.
                    Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 01-31-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      The things he is saying are the things the product claims.

Had he been spot injecting IGF-1 like bodybuilders or other athletes do, then it absolutely could have had an impact. Spot injecting however, is high dose, Deer Antler Velvet contains miniscule amounts that do absolutely nothing. There are many studiues through the years by doctors that prove it useless, we sell this stuff and frankly we have seen the reports. A recent one;

I will repeat, it is proven to be one of the single most useless and ineffective 'supplements' in a markey full of them. Spot injected IGF-1 could help at very high doses, nanograms of it do absolutely nothing.
                      I see said the blind man.

Comment

Working...
                      X