Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mares VS Moreno & Showtime Undercard RBR & Disucussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had it 6-6 in rounds, Mares won with the knockdown and the deduction. 114-112 Mares. Great performance by Mares. The pressure was way too relentless for Moreno to handle.

Comment

• Never touch another man's hat, Jim Gray.

Comment

• as long as the right guy win i dont care about the scores. Abner deserved the win. he litterally sprinted after him!

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Crazy how some people thought Moreno fought even to Mares...How can a challenger think he can win by backing up, especially in the last rounds..
          you honestly believe the 120-106

Comment

• this fight wasnt even close wtf were people watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              Crazy how some people thought Moreno fought even to Mares...How can a challenger think he can win by backing up, especially in the last rounds..
              you honestly believe the 120-106 score card...

Comment

• People hating on Mares, he won clearly.. Moreno needed to take it from the champ, he was backing up from Mares for most of the fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                  CANNOT wait for Mares to get his head taken off by a Donaire left hook now. Boxing did itself a disservice tonight, as did many idiots on this forum.
                  you can see right away who are the serious posters and those who just trolls.

Comment

• Donaire ain't beating Mares.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      you honestly believe the 120-106 score card...
                      no but it was a clear victory for mares. He dominated many rounds and showtime crew would say nothing. they where clearly being biased towards moreno. I had it 8 to 4 rounds for mares

Comment

Working...
                      X