Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields Thinks Rigondeaux Will Be Too Strong For Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields Thinks Rigondeaux Will Be Too Strong For Donaire

San Antonio, Texas - Later tonight, the man considered one of the world’s finest talents, Nonito Donaire, with face off with Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. for the vacant WBO junior featherweight crown. Donaire meets the brash Puerto Rican inside of the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas in an HBO-televised showcase that could serve as a springboard to a great 2012 for the charismatic Fil-Am star.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    San Antonio, Texas - Later tonight, the man considered one of the world’s finest talents, Nonito Donaire, with face off with Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. for the vacant WBO junior featherweight crown. Donaire meets the brash Puerto Rican inside of the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas in an HBO-televised showcase that could serve as a springboard to a great 2012 for the charismatic Fil-Am star.

[Click Here To Read More]
    yeah?? and his basis is rigos win over an ATG RAMOS??? lol....gtfoh man...lol..

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
      yeah?? and his basis is rigos win over an ATG RAMOS??? lol....gtfoh man...lol..
      His basis is that hard ass bodyshot...I have never seen a person throw a body shot like that in my entire life...he didnt punch him...he just balded up his fist, and dug his entire forearm into the guy..like he was stabbing him with a long sword....I do think he is too strong for donaire, this is why donaire came out with all the duckertalk...lol

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        His basis is that hard ass bodyshot...I have never seen a person throw a body shot like that in my entire life...he didnt punch him...he just balded up his fist, and dug his entire forearm into the guy..like he was stabbing him with a long sword....I do think he is too strong for donaire, this is why donaire came out with all the duckertalk...lol
        Maybe he is too strong, it was a very well placed shot, albeit on a very vulnerable opponent, Ramos was pretty much cowering up. If Donaire beats Vasquez then Arce and Nishioka like he says, and Rigo keeps winning, eventually they'll have to face off. Should be a good fight too.

Comment

Rigondeaux should really fight more and beat some top of their game guys before he steps in with Donaire. You can say Donaire has never been in with a guy like him.
          On the other hand Rigondeaux has never been in with a fighter like Donaire.

Comment

Rigo is a stylistic nightmare for any fighter. I like Donaire vs Rigo because they both have speed and power.

Comment

This is actually a fight i would like to see.. but cmon ... But Donaire is not amateur Rico Ramos, please.... Your the same guy who trained Kermit the Frog and we saw what happened there... what was his record on his last 4 fights..? lol..So your words mean nothing , just blowin hot air...ACtually I think Shields is not even a top 10 trainer at the moment...Hes avg at best...Stick to training Lara... He's your prize fighter... He's the only one in your camp who is technically sound.. and his interviews are freakin classic...
              Last edited by sebastianb7312; 02-04-2012, 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

START AT 7:07

HELD HIS HEAD

PUNCHED HIM IN BACK OF HIS HEAD

Ref should DQed his A SS or let Ramos take a longer break. The body shot was a free shot after been hit in back of the head

Comment

lets be real rigondeaux is the best 122 in the worldddddddddddddddd

Comment

Rigo is now officially the most overrated fighter in the sport. The level is on par to Valero now.

Comment

Working...
                    X