Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get all the "Manny needs to take the test" threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    What makes you think hes on roids?

I guess because Floyd refused extra tests for 40 fights, he was on PEDs too?
    You know there are other/newer drugs out there rite? Lets stop the roid talk, it's a lil to dated.... EPO is what I feel he may be using

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      Stop it......... Manny is dancing around getting fully tested it's plain as day...
      I don't agree Manny is One demintional (anymore), i don't believe it's easy work (now).
      The Manny Floyd spoke of was all of these things until recently.... It's pretty sad to see a guy with Michael Jackson with ****, hanging from a gun calling a pro fighter gay or a coward...
      Floyd said his comments just a year ago.

Nothing about Manny has changed.

Btw, all of the fights I've been in,

were for free.

I don't need to get paid to kick a ss.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

Live by your words that Manny is one dimensional, ordinary, easy work, easy fight and the fight is on.
        These clowns want to have it both ways when both ways are fully incompatible to each other.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
          It's not about that it's about exposing the cheater.Why should he be allowed to fight on roids ???

If paccy is not scared of floyd why did he demand the one million dollar penalty????

If he's such a warrior and thinks he can beat floyd do the test buddy lol

And don't forget paccy was the one with the first demand
          but isn't pac easy work? why is OST necessary for an easy fight?

Comment

You know there are other/newer drugs out there rite? Lets stop the roid talk, it's a lil to dated.... EPO is what I feel he may be using

lol,
            You didn't even know what EPO was until you heard about it when someone mentioned it here.

You, nor anyone else has ever had any suspicion about anyone using PEDs.

If you or anyone else did,

you'd have been talking about it long before I even joined this site. I've asked plenty of times where those threads are,

and nobody can ever link me to any threads prior to 2009 about PEDs.

You know why?

Because nobody ever gave a **** about it, even though,

many boxers were already being caught under the present system. Yea, the same exact system Floyd is suddenly not so fond of. The same system he fought his entire career under and never raised an eyebrow to.

Comment

but i thought pac was a one-dimensional cherry picker who only fights mexicans and who would get beat by any african american boxer?

wifebeater can beat pac with his hands behind his back right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                but i thought pac was a one-dimensional cherry picker who only fights mexicans and who would get beat by any african american boxer?

wifebeater can beat pac with his hands behind his back right?
                May is worried he's gonna get killed.

Same way he was worried about Mosley when he was in HIS prime. Now he's shot he takes the fight.

May ain't no De La Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  I have seen more *****s starting to see the truth rather then *******s complaining about the drug testing..

Goes to show all signs leads to Floyd being a ducker

WHEN *****S START TO SEE THE TRUTH
                  This brother has seen the light.
                  He now knows floyd witheredchicken is a fraud.
                  Welcome to the enlightened boxing fans bro, we've been had by floyd for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
                    Floyd agreed to mannys 1 million dollar weight penalty request

Why hasn't he agreed to a test yet?

A man who gained 40 pounds and still is not willing to be tested randomly is a FRAUD.
                    thats coz floyd has a history of cheating on the scales comming over the agrreed weight.......

Comment

Working...
                    X