Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“BELIEVE IT OR NOT” BLACK FIGHTERS DON’T DRAW! ,, (by Pedro Fernandez)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FistOfTyson View Post
    Plus ive seen more mexicans take up the urban black style moreso than ive seen them take up the cholo style
    thats true, Mexicans are actually trying to steal hip hop ALSO from us

Comment

• Originally posted by FistOfTyson View Post
      Plus ive seen more mexicans take up the urban black style moreso than ive seen them take up the cholo style
      Everyone wants to be black

Comment

• black boxers dont sell without any hispanic on it dont sell atleast the past couple of years.

Comment

• Latins are white, I have an Italian friend and he' wouldn't take kindly to a bunch of hispanics calling themselves "latin".

Second of all, latinos,mexicans,pr's, or whatever you want to call them, aren't even their own race.

Mexicans have the genes of Asiatic tribes, and European settlers.

They're mixed, if an asian or a white person had a child they would fill in the "mixed" mark, on the fill out sheet.

Mexicans - are asian, it's obvious to tell, from their hair texture, head shape, and some of them have those folds in their eyes like mainland asians do.

Puerto ricans aren't a race, they just pretend to be like those listed above.

Most puerto ricans are white, and some are black..hardly any of them ever look asian.

Dominicans are mostly black, and since black is a dominant gene..they're black.

Central americans look just like persians, and jews from the middle east[don't believe me? Look it up]

You guys are asian, stop trying to deny it, it pisses me off so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
            thats true, Mexicans are actually trying to steal hip hop ALSO from us
            Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
            Everyone wants to be black
            Originally posted by DuceisBack View Post
            Latins are white, I have an Italian friend and he' wouldn't take kindly to a bunch of hispanics calling themselves "latin".

Second of all, latinos,mexicans,pr's, or whatever you want to call them, aren't even their own race.

Mexicans have the genes of Asiatic tribes, and European settlers.

They're mixed, if an asian or a white person had a child they would fill in the "mixed" mark, on the fill out sheet.

Mexicans - are asian, it's obvious to tell, from their hair texture, head shape, and some of them have those folds in their eyes like mainland asians do.

Puerto ricans aren't a race, they just pretend to be like those listed above.

Most puerto ricans are white, and some are black..hardly any of them ever look asian.

Dominicans are mostly black, and since black is a dominant gene..they're black.

Central americans look just like persians, and jews from the middle east[don't believe me? Look it up]

You guys are asian, stop trying to deny it, it pisses me off so much.
            Tha fuck does any of this have to do with black fighters not getting a solid fanbase.

Mods get on your job, this thread shouldnt of even went this far.

Comment

• Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
              black boxers dont sell without any hispanic on it dont sell atleast the past couple of years.
              Mayweather vs Mosley did more then Mayweather vs Ortiz AND Mayweather vs Marquez so that throws ur theory right out the window mate.....

Comment

Mayweather vs Mosley did more then Mayweather vs Ortiz AND Mayweather vs Marquez so that throws ur theory right out the window mate.....
                you conveniently forgot delahoya vs floyd. Mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
                  you conveniently forgot delahoya vs floyd. Mate.
                  come you know DLH is really white =P

no no fair enough u got me....but it's still a 50/50 rsituation I easily can say a Hispanic won't do as well drawing on his own without a black fighter....

Comment

what were numbers then for each fight?

care to back it up please

Comment

• Vote for Pedro!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X