No announcement yet.

Serena Williams: winner of 18 Majors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serena Williams: winner of 18 Majors

We are seeing one of the most dominant female tennis players of all time.

Can she catch up to Steffi Graf's 22 majors, or even Margaret Court's record of 24?

I don't know about either. Had she won 1 more this year and last year, maybe. But she is getting up there in age and there are some good younger women coming up.

Comment

Even if she won't, I think she's still going to be considered the better player. Serena played in a stronger era and her longevity is amazing.

Comment

I seriously cant stand her, she is so arrogant, a sore loser and one big spoiled brat.

Not sure how people can claim weak eras in women's tennis, women's tennis has never had a deep talent pool compared to the mens.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
          I seriously cant stand her, she is so arrogant, a sore loser and one big spoiled brat.

Not sure how people can claim weak eras in women's tennis, women's tennis has never had a deep talent pool compared to the mens.
          Henin, Clijsters, both Williams', Mauresmo etc. That was the strongest era in female tennis by far and they were all going at it at one point.

Comment

Most sports greats are arrogant and act like they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. That's not an excuse but it's just the way it is.

Serena Williams fits into that category but you can't deny her talent, mental toughness, her incredible competitiveness and the fact that she can crack tennis balls with those ass cheeks.

Comment

She has major physical advantages over all her opponents in the fact that she is built like a male.
              Last edited by C U NextTuesday; 09-09-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Can't stand her either, and she isn't the best. Can't stand when people say that. Same with Tiger.

Comment

Comment

War Serena! I'm still crushed about Federer though. He looked flat. Cilic ran him off the court.

Comment

Working...
                    X