No announcement yet.

Orlando Del Valle will train with Nacho Beristain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Del Valle will train with Nacho Beristain

yeah, the kid who got schooled by Darchinyan will be trained by Beristain now.

@ 1:35 says hes gonna head down to Mexico and train with him.

hell yeah. i wish cotto would have moved camp down w/ nacho right after he broke up w/ evangelista.

Comment

this reminds me of when of angulo joined nacho.......

Comment

What is this going to do to the Mexico-Puerto Rico rivalry?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          man, this'll do nothing to the rivalry but strenghten it.

Comment

Yeah I saw this earlier I was going to post it in the Latino forum , but thanks for posting it up , It's going to be interesting for sure if Nacho can correct his mistakes and make him into a better fighter, regardless of the Mexican Puerto Rican rivalry. To be honest I haven't seen too much of this kid,(aside from the Vic fight) but I'm sure this will have a positive outcome for Orlando and knowing he's 25 it can't hurt him at all having the legendary Don Nacho training him.
            Last edited by Ant Dgk; 01-15-2013, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
              Yeah I saw this earlier I was going to post it in the Latino forum , but thanks for posting it up , It's going to be interesting for sure if Nacho can correct his mistakes and make him into a better fighter, regardless of the Mexican Puerto Rican rivalry. To be honest I haven't seen too much of this kid,(aside from the Vic fight) but I'm sure this will have a positive outcome for the Orlando and knowing he's 25 it can't hurt him at all having the legendary Don Nacho training him.
              also, the work he's going to get down there is going to be grade A. nacho's just as revered among pr eyes as he is through mexican goggles.

Comment

lets see what nacho can do for this dude.

Comment

Del valle sucks though...........

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    There is no rivalry...... not until Valdez is ready to fight someone relevant

Comment

Working...
                    X