Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Now 12:30AM on 1/15 in Copenhagen. Is The Kessler Duck Official?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Do you REALLY know all the details of the "very good" offer, or are you just saying that because you're a Froch dickrider?
    I know they offered him £2 million.

Is that not a "very good offer"?

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      given the precedents, who're you really going to give the benefit of the doubt to here?
      Benefit of the doubt? I'd rather wait for both sides of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        rewatch the fight. Froch had Kessler on unsteady legs a couple times, legitimately rocked. Ward bewildered the hell out of Kessler and roughed him up, but he never had him rocking.

difference between Kessler hurting Froch and Froch hurting Kessler is, Froch lives for that stuff. it's what he thrives on. Kessler doesn't.
        i've watched this fight about a dozen times as its one of my modern favorites...

i didn't see kessler hurt...sure he was bothered when froch hit him hard but he always fought back diligently

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          Benefit of the doubt? I'd rather wait for both sides of the story.
          and if they were to differ, then what? 'oh gee, i guess we'll never know who was at fault here, it's not like we can refer to their respective histories and take an educated guess or anything.'

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            i've watched this fight about a dozen times as its one of my modern favorites...

i didn't see kessler hurt...sure he was bothered when froch hit him hard but he always fought back diligently
            guys often fight back when they're hurt. Kessler was rocked in the fight, most observers noted this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              What I didn't like with all these issue was the silence on Team Kessler part, I don't like hearing from one side but only Team Froch had told us much.. If team Kessler comes to the press after all of these without the fight happening then I would conclude that they never wanted the fight in the first place.

That's why this Kessler act is such bull****.

A month ago we couldn't go a day on here without a release from Team Kessler about he wanted a piece of Froch and Ward and listing all the lengths he was willing to go to make the fights happen.

He knew Ward wasn't going to offer him anything and he was good there but I bet he wasn't prepared for a 2+ million dollar offer to go to England and have Froch give on the Nottingham venue in favor of London.

As soon as Froch's team put a great offer on paper there has been nothing but silence from Kessler and his decrepit promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I know they offered him £2 million.

Is that not a "very good offer"?
                Are you certain? What's your source, Carl Froch himself? What are the other details?

Are there other conditions Froch is demanding, like no PED testing? Sauerland requires all their fighters do Olympic-style random drug testing.

I bet Froch and Hearn are not willing to agree to OS testing.

Comment

Are you certain? What's your source, Carl Froch himself? What are the other details?

Are there other conditions Froch is demanding, like no PED testing? Sauerland requires all their fighters do Olympic-style random drug testing.

Sauerland confirmed it, did they not?

And oh yeah that's right, Froch won't take the PED tests and is on PED's because you said so

Comment

What a sad, pathetic reach for an excuse. lmao.

Comment

Kessler does OSD? First time I've heard of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X