Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant wait till Peterson makes Khan do the 2012 moonwalk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan will fight exactly the same way as he did last time and Peterson will be better prepared for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Khan will fight exactly the same way as he did last time and Peterson will be better prepared for it.
      Which is a bunch of flurries he hopes hit and then run

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        damn str8 i scored it for peterson.he busted Khan up
        He busted Khan up but lost more rounds so who gives a fuk?

Comment

Like I said straight after the first fight, there will be very little adjustments from both fighters, but this time the ref will break the fighters up when he is supposed to, thus not as much pushing. Khan will not have his real estate taken away from him like the ref did in the first fight. It will be a clear decision victory for khan. I am looking forward to it though...should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Like I said straight after the first fight, there will be very little adjustments from both fighters, but this time the ref will break the fighters up when he is supposed to, thus not as much pushing. Khan will not have his real estate taken away from him like the ref did in the first fight. It will be a clear decision victory for khan. I am looking forward to it though...should be fun.
            Is it because you don't think they have the ability to adjust, or because Khan (who you think will win) simply won't need to? Khan will need to do SOME type of adjustment to win decisively. I really doubt that both guys will fight exactly the same as they did the 1st time around, rematches usually don't work like that. What you're basically saying is, the ref will play a major factor in who wins the fight.

For example, Salido respected Lopez's power during the first half of the first fight. In the 2nd fight, he came out guns blazing right from the start. Let's assume that Peterson starts pressuring a round earlier than he did in the 1st fight, that will force Khan to change. Either Khan is going to fight intelligently, or he's going to run a lot more than he did in the first fight.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 03-11-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

khan gone beat him like he stole something. oh wait he did.....

Comment

Khan will win again and lamont's 15mins will be over. All your points larry I got khan

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Which is a bunch of flurries he hopes hit and then run
                  lol.exactly he can fight no other way

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Khan will win again and lamont's 15mins will be over. All your points larry I got khan
                    i got 10 billion on Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      i got 10 billion on Peterson
                      Done! Easy points bro easy points

Comment

Working...
                      X