Pacquiao Involved in Car Accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Pacquiao Involved in Car Accident

By Mark Lamport-Stokes

LAS VEGAS (Reuters) - Manny Pacquiao was involved in a minor vehicle accident on Saturday but his management team said he was not injured and set for his WBO welterweight title defense against Shane Mosley later in the day.

"Manny is ready to go," the Filipino southpaw's trainer Freddie Roach told reporters at the MGM Grand where the scheduled 12-round bout will held on Saturday evening.

According to his management team, Pacquiao was returning from church when the sport utility vehicle he was in was hit from behind at low speed by one of his security vehicles.

A Pacquiao team spokesman said the 10-times world champion was "a little shaken up" but not injured.

hes ok and the fight is still going ahead............

should be a good one,i think mosley's coming juiced up and ready

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      hes ok and the fight is still going ahead............

should be a good one,i think mosley's coming juiced up and ready
      manny by wide wide UD. floyd will cry in his pussy when he sees what pac does to shane

Comment

Either way project they say boxers are superstitious; ride in the same car, same people, same meal, warm up etc. Could this be some sort of sign? Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Either way project they say boxers are superstitious; ride in the same car, same people, same meal, warm up etc. Could this be some sort of sign? Just saying...
          Like when Prince Naseem couldn't do his patented flip over the ropes when coming in against Marco Antonio Barrera.

Comment

was the driver asian?

serious question dont report me

Comment

Originally posted by ZiggerZ View Post
              manny by wide wide UD. floyd will cry in his pussy when he sees what pac does to shane
              what the **** has floyd got do to with this?

silly ****

manny is fighting in a few hours and you still wanna bring up floyd,stupid ignorant fools

Comment

what the **** has floyd got do to with this?

silly ****

manny is fighting in a few hours and you still wanna bring up floyd,stupid ignorant fools
                wassup, son? you wanna fuck wid me i'll fuck with you all day and knock you out, boy

Comment

Originally posted by ZiggerZ View Post
                  wassup, son? you wanna fuck wid me i'll fuck with you all day and knock you out, boy
                  of course you would sweetheart

****ing b1tch ass punk

Comment

of course you would sweetheart

****ing b1tch ass punk
                    lil prick. meet me up and i swear i'll knock you out like the lil liverpudlian bitch you are.

you're a fake bitch

Comment

Working...
                    X