Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Javier Capetilo is in PR!!! take action!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    "Hurt all your people"...you know what ethnicity I am?..lmao

It seems that only a handfull of Mexicans believe Cheato is innocent and another few dumbasses believe he ONLY TRIED TO CHEAT AGAINST MOSLEY>>>LOL
    Personally I feel he cheated in all his fights and Cotto just happens to be one.
    And are you so dumb to think that Pac is simply a midget?
    If he is not on PED's he is one of the greatest fighters ever and if he is on PED's then he is (of course) above average human.
    And your dumbass tries and oversimplify his status by saying he is "only a midget".
    greatest fighter ever? now i know im talking to a dumbass...

Cottos own uncle said his handwraps were fine, thats besides that fact that the commission said the same.... Dont try and use that ATTEMPT to excuse your favorite fighter for losing, its fuken pathetic, just take a fuken loss, it happens all the time, write this down in a book, "A Puerto Rican elite fighter will eventually lose to a Mexican."...

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      greatest fighter ever? now i know im talking to a dumbass...

Cottos own uncle said his handwraps were fine, thats besides that fact that the commission said the same.... Dont try and use that ATTEMPT to excuse your favorite fighter for losing, its fuken pathetic, just take a fuken loss, it happens all the time, write this down in a book, "A Puerto Rican elite fighter will eventually lose to a Mexican."...
      You call yourself a boxing fan but don't recognize Pac as a great fighter...Your a dumbass.
      "A Puerto Rican elite fighter will eventually lose to a Mexican"....its just a racial comment with no merit.
      Its ok to love and back your country but your just cheering brainlessy.

Cottos uncle got fired...lol
      And if The commission can fail to see Plaster once then they can fail twice and so fourth. So spare me.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        You call yourself a boxing fan but don't recognize Pac as a great fighter...Your a dumbass.
        "A Puerto Rican elite fighter will eventually lose to a Mexican"....its just a racial comment with no merit.
        Its ok to love and back your country but your just cheering brainlessy.

Cottos uncle got fired...lol
        And if The commission can fail to see Plaster once then they can fail twice and so fourth. So spare me.
        LOL you said he was the greatest fighter EVER... yes hes a great ped user...

cotto and his uncle were beefing even before the fight so dont try and say he got fired because he "didnt check properly" lmfao thats stupid...

peace.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
          LOL you said he was the greatest fighter EVER... yes hes a great ped user...

cotto and his uncle were beefing even before the fight so dont try and say he got fired because he "didnt check properly" lmfao thats stupid...

peace.
          WHoa!..lmao ..Your just making stuff up and then debating it...Putting words in my mouth then trying to discredit it...lol
          Wow My Comment # 9 clearly states (ONE OF THE GREATEST, not THE GREATEST).Also never did I say anything about Evangelista being fired for not checking wraps.
          I feel like I am debating with a child or a senile old woman...This is getting weird. Im out.

Comment

aint no one gonna do **** so drop it.

Comment

Nobody cares...

Seriously, nobody really cares.

It's not a big deal and nobody in PR cares that Capetillo is there. People act like this is the equivalent of Bin Laden walking up and down New York City. Like all the papers have this on the front page and the only thing to watch on the news are live updates about Capetillo. Lol.

Nobody cares...

Comment

ROFL at butt hurt mexicans still trying to deny the fact we are better than them in boxing! Simple statistics will prove it, just get over it X and the rest of the whiners....... you dont like it, tough sheit!!!

Hey, you guys are better in soccer and beating up on your women I give you that.. (at least now you have the option to adopt! )

Comment

Originally posted by Tu Pai View Post
                  ROFL at butt hurt mexicans still trying to deny the fact we are better than them in boxing! Simple statistics will prove it, just get over it X and the rest of the whiners....... you dont like it, tough sheit!!!

Hey, you guys are better in soccer and beating up on your women I give you that.. (at least now you have the option to adopt! )
                  u ricans take it 2 another whole different level... acting stupid and sht.....

and with that statement.... just wow... your pathetic ...
                  grow the fck up....

idiota!!
                  Last edited by supRa; 08-27-2010, 02:03 AM.

Comment

this guy... stay ignorant. im sure u represent ur people well.

Comment

you make your people proud......******

Comment

Working...
                      X