Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Marines are the New Crusaders of the Middle East.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor sods get shipped off to fight for some fat old man's oil concession, and we have sheeple cheering it. Chomsky's analysis of the US is eerily on point. To lower the tone, Greenday's 'American Idiot' hits the nail too.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
      If your posts were historically accurate and belivable they'd not be deleted I'm sure.

Malcolm X once said a man only swears if he lacks the words to express himself.

Take note.

Oh and answer truthfully, when the US ultimately leaves Afghanistan with its tail between its legs (it only half rules Kabul now!)...will you go back and edit all your nonsense posts?

History speaks. And it has already spoken.
      Fuck those smelly arab bomb strapping hairy ugly ****s! Fucking shawarma eating pieces of ****!! FUCK EM HAHAHA!

Comment

The reason that Afghanistan is so hard to conquer, is not necessarily because those people are so "tough" and American's are so weak as you put it.

It's because its not really a country. It's a collection of tribes that live in the most un-inhabitable places on earth.

The U.S and the Soviets both controled the most populated areas and still didn't have control of the country.

They don't have control of the country because there is no country! lol

Comment

That's jazz. Afghanistan is tribal, but has existed as a soveriegn state for centuries. Dont believe me, check the UN members list for current proof. A list of Shah's as long as my arm ruled a country by that name.

Wikipedia is not a source.

Comment

Working...
          X