Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Olympics: Lightweight Round of 16 Live Results (Pt 2)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Olympics: Lightweight Round of 16 Live Results (Pt 2)

By Jake Donovan - Day Six of Olympic competition continues, with four more evening bouts completing the Round of 16 matchups in the lightweight division.

Team USA is in desperate need of a life preserver, suffering five straight losses after winnings its first four contests in Round of 32 action. The rescue mission won’t begin until the last lightweight bout of the evening, when Jose Ramirez takes on Fazliddin Gaibnazarov of Uzbekistan. [Click Here To Read More]

Lomachenko looked good. Thats the first time ive seen him and i was impressed. Does anyone know what his amateur record is?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Lomachenko looked good. Thats the first time ive seen him and i was impressed. Does anyone know what his amateur record is?
      I've heard the figure 300-1 bandied about, but that seems like more of an estimate than reality. What is certain is that no-one's beaten him since 2007 and his only loss in major comp against Albert Selimov was avenged. So Breland/Rigondeaux level.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        he looked ok for an amatuer i guess

Comment

That scoring was pure BULLSHlT. Ramirez clearly won round's 2 and 3 WTF im PISSED!!!

Comment

Working...
          X