No announcement yet.

Smoked for the first time in 10 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked for the first time in 10 years

Welcome me back to the club! Not sure if I'm staying long because being drunk and high really tore me up this morning.

I quit for 3 years. I tried it again once last year, then a few more times since this memorial day.

Only when I'm drunk and the feeling isn't great.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I quit for 3 years. I tried it again once last year, then a few more times since this memorial day.

Only when I'm drunk and the feeling isn't great.
      I feel like **** dude and I have work soon. It was fun but I feel like part of me died. I never feel like this after I drink a lot.

Comment

It was giving me the paranoid creeps for a while so I stopped.

But I take a couple hits with my boy and cousin at night...........and we watch comedy shows and stand ups. Sets me right.

Get stoned and crack up laughing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

When I used to get high, I would reminisce and dig up old dirt on my conscience..........to where it would ruin my good feeling. But one day I realized that I just don't really give a F*kk.

If that makes any sense. Not saying it's right or anything.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

ya i guess so

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              When I used to get high, I would reminisce and dig up old dirt on my conscience..........to where it would ruin my good feeling. But one day I realized that I just don't really give a F*kk.

If that makes any sense. Not saying it's right or anything.
              Its all the weed you smoke we live in modern times fellows i can get weed that makes me sleepy weed that makes me happy and some strands make me depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Its all the weed you smoke we live in modern times fellows i can get weed that makes me sleepy weed that makes me happy and some strands make me depressed.
                Probably the fitness supplements I take lol before lifting and running. Might have some type of counter effect on my high

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Welcome me back to the club! Not sure if I'm staying long because being drunk and high really tore me up this morning.
                  Did you see any dead people?

Comment

Working...
                  X