No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz is the truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Santa Cruz is machine!! Dude was throwin more than a hundred punches per round.. He threw more punches than Trout and Delvin Rodriguez combined. Santa Cruz is something special.. Future top P4P..
    Agreed...Cant wait to see his next fight.

Comment

santa cruz hizo que me recordara de antonio margarito cuando estaba joven
      asta se parecen

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
        santa cruz hizo que me recordara de antonio margarito cuando estaba joven
        asta se parecen
        He's got much more skill than Marg. Even though he's a volume puncher, they are very different in their styles. Marg was a pressure, come forward banger. Leo is a pressure fighter but has really good accuracy and defense inside and isn't a big puncher like Marg was.

I think the sky is the limit for Leo Santa Cruz, the kid seems to work extremely hard and has improved so much since I first started watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          He's got much more skill than Marg. Even though he's a volume puncher, they are very different in their styles. Marg was a pressure, come forward banger. Leo is a pressure fighter but has really good accuracy and defense inside and isn't a big puncher like Marg was.

I think the sky is the limit for Leo Santa Cruz, the kid seems to work extremely hard and has improved so much since I first started watching him.
          I think the kid is a Margo with TONS of Skill. I think he's a bigger puncher than what we say on Saturday, Vusi is a warrior and took more than most can take. Had that been most others they woulda been outta there. The kid is a beast. Its time to see him step up some more, now that he's got a strap I'm sure we'll see more of him.

Comment

This guy has some talent. Defianatly looks like a margs with more skill

Comment

Re-watching it again.

His left hook to the body is just beautiful. I hope they put him in with a boxer next time out, to see how he copes with the movement. Also, I don't think he's a big puncher. He has very good technique, places the shots well and a high workrate is what enables him to breakdown and stop opponents.
              Last edited by D-MiZe; 06-05-2012, 07:34 AM.

Comment

yeah this kids amazing, good all around.......

Comment

Comment

Will be out again before the end of the year defending his IBF title.

3 Julio Ceja Mexico
                    4 Joseph Agbeko Ghana
                    5 Jamie Mc Donnell United Kingdom
                    6 Vusi Malinga South Africa
                    7 Tomas Rojas Mexico
                    8 Sergio Perales United States
                    9 Dayer Gabutan Philippines
                    10 Malcolm Tunacao Philippines

IBF don't have anyone in 1st/2nd place of the rankings, Santa Cruz should be fighting one of the above boxers.

I think a fight against Rojas would be great.

Comment

Santa Cruz fights more like Zack Padilla than Margo. He simply has more defense and is offensively smarter than Margo ever was. Margo is the bigger banger.

Comment

Working...
                      X