Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist White Girls From Arizona Go Off About Mexicans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist White Girls From Arizona Go Off About Mexicans!

Bananas!

B****es b crazy

Comment

yeah i saw this a couple days back, thought about posting it here to show you guys, but these idiots aren't worth the time to talk about (even though i'm typing this right now, haha). they're nothing but true scum.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        yeah i saw this a couple days back, thought about posting it here to show you guys, but these idiots aren't worth the time to talk about (even though i'm typing this right now, haha). they're nothing but true scum.
        I'm not even offended. They're just a couple of stupid teenage girls who ain't got nothing better to do. They make white Americans look bad.

Comment

And on that note shout outs to the coroner, hell be seeing these morons soon enough

Comment

"This isnt ****ing Mexico and mexicans didnt come here first"

My my how dumb can they be? They look hot though so I forgive them.

Comment

id nail them except for the fat one who pops on the right..............

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh Arizona

What can I say?

It's the parents who have brainwashed these girls lol

sigh

Comment

I'm from Arizona and I ain't offended cuz there parents are probably the one's that **** there heads up, and i bet those white girls are pissed cuz they want that mexican chorizo, but there parents won't let them have none

Comment

it seems as though people in arizona are getting dumber by the minute.

Comment

Working...
                    X