Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye on HBO, Sky PPV, RTL: The Fighters Speak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye on HBO, Sky PPV, RTL: The Fighters Speak

The highly anticipated unification fight between IBF, WBO, IBO and “The Ring” World Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko and WBA titlist David Haye takes place at the Hamburg Imtech Arena, Germany on July 2. The stadium is the homefield of the German Bundesliga soccer club Hamburger SV.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope there's a series like 24/7 or the like. This is a must see. If I was in Germany I would buy a ticket.

Comment

HAYE lost vs CARL THOMPSON(IBO world cruiserweight) and he fought MORMECK and MACCARINELLI for his title belts,he said that WLAD fought nobody............PLEASE,ONLY STUPIDS CAN COMPARE HIS CARRER TO THE CARRER OF WLAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
        HAYE lost vs CARL THOMPSON(IBO world cruiserweight) and he fought MORMECK and MACCARINELLI for his title belts,he said that WLAD fought nobody............PLEASE,ONLY STUPIDS CAN COMPARE HIS CARRER TO THE CARRER OF WLAD!!!
        And? Doesn't change the fact that Wlad has beat nobody of any significance in HW history.

Comment

I didn't know this was a unification match.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
            And? Doesn't change the fact that Wlad has beat nobody of any significance in HW history.
            Ridiculous statement by KlitschkoHaterBot.

Must be something in the vinegar you put on your fish and chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                The highly anticipated unification fight between IBF, WBO, IBO and “The Ring” World Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko and WBA titlist David Haye takes place at the Hamburg Imtech Arena, Germany on July 2. The stadium is the homefield of the German Bundesliga soccer club Hamburger SV.

[Click Here To Read More]
                I would love to see Haye get ko'ed that dude is a fraud

he hasnt done **** at HW

Comment

I can't wait to see Haye beat wlad and finally shut up these stupid klit lickers, though they will quickly move on to their only hope of the older brother winning.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                    I can't wait to see Haye beat wlad and finally shut up these stupid klit lickers, though they will quickly move on to their only hope of the older brother winning.
                    How very deluded, you guys have really put alot of faith in a guy who's only hope is that he can find Wlad's chin and crack in at the start of the fight because that is probably the only chance he has at all of winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X